View Single Post
Old 31-Jan-21, 12:28
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Did you ever manage to convince your significant other?

In university if I dated a woman long enough that we were seeing each other regularly I'd either bring it up or kind of work to starting play wrestling, but I learned soon enough that you can just ask. Never had one refuse to wrestle, but some were more into it than others. The majority were not naturally competitive but the joy was/is, SOME are in fact. The best be I found was with women who were into sports anyway, Field Hockey, soccer, and oddly enough softball. My theory was with field hockey and soccer they were already used to collisions and pushing and shoving so it was natural. And I found looking for girls who admitted to being tomboys as a kid, they often would be good candidates. Like I said virtually all would wrestle, most were not so good, but they tried, but some are actually good or get good. As I got older I just explained it, older women are easier. And the woman I married, she was an athlete so when we met, literally after only a couple dates in a conversation I was able to work it in that I fantasized about her as a wrestler and being overpowering. So the next time the opportunity came up, she was willing. She was/is strong and fit, but she had no clue how to do it, so still I was really careful. BUT being athletic she was a) willing to learn and could master physical moves; b) she couldn't help herself, she quickly enough tried to be in control. Over time, she's really gotten very good. Girls/women will wrestle, they will, you just have to create a comfort zone for them and once they get used to it, they will without any problem.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post: