View Single Post
Old 11-Feb-21, 00:46
Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone beaten a session wrestler?

I've done maybe 40-50 sessions with approximately 25 different session girls and I'd estimate I've won between 60-70% of my matches. I have mostly done semi-competitive matches and I'm a big guy but I don't have any formal training and I wasn't in great shape or anything. As was stated by member Flash above, session wrestlers come in a wide variety of skills ranging from new girls with basically zero experience to very skilled girls who have lots of experience and formal training in grappling, jiu-jitsu, or similar. I almost always win at least one fall but there's a few that managed to keep me from winning a single fall and I was very pleasantly surprised by relatively new girls a few times but my advice is if you are planning on doing a session for the first time, do some research and don't be afraid to ask around before booking a girl. It's a fairly significant investment and you want to be sure who you choose is a good fit for what you are looking for. Also, one other piece of advice, be careful about published reviews. Some guys enjoy writing glowing reviews of their favorite girls but maybe they are into strictly fantasy and if you're looking for semi-comp or comp, you may be disappointed.

As to their attitude when losing, I've never had any of the session girls have a bad attitude about it. I'd say almost all are good sports. I had a couple that were genuinely disappointed they weren't able to beat me but that's exactly the kind of competitive spirit I'm looking for.

Last edited by explore9999; 11-Feb-21 at 00:51. Reason: Left out part of the answer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to explore9999 For This Useful Post: