View Single Post
Old 17-Jul-22, 20:59
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default Re: Do you think women lose attraction if they beat you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure how representative my wife is but for her it really depends on the particular guy and their relationship with her and how she views them, whether attracted more mentally or physically and if she sees them as someone who should be able to take her physically in terms of if she loses attractiveness beating a guy.

I can’t and could never beat her wrestling but she doesn’t think any less of me as she thinks she would easily beat the vast majority of men and truthfully she has a much superior skill set than me in wrestling or pretty much any sort of combat match. She appreciates that I respect and fully admit she is much better and she thought it was cute and endearing that I trained and worked out to try and beat her and still never can. Even though I am slightly bigger than her the dynamic is sort of a role reversal where in wrestling she thinks she is supposed to win and it is just natural she would beat me and it is almost like if she was the bigger husband who was playfully taking on the smaller wife where they both know who is stronger and more athletic and could end the match when they want but it is just fun to take on your spouse and make it a physical contest that will turn into a sexual conquest.

That being said, when she was a teenager she dated a guy who was an athletic and physical specimen who was doing martial arts training and she was attracted to his fit and muscular body and she thought he was a badass and it was more about that then a mental connection. She challenged him to a fight as she thought it would be hot to feel his physical abilities and frankly she gets sort of turned on by the idea of both receiving and giving pain and the adrenaline of fighting and was excited that she could go all out and not hold back and he would be able to subdue her and she was almost looking forward to him showing her who was boss and feeling his muscles up when he was on top of her from taking her down.

In the fight though he pretty much choked and obviously underestimated her and she got a hard kick in first that probably hit his liver and he sort of crumbled to the ground and went to protect himself as couldn’t get up right away. She told me she basically lost all respect and attractiveness for him in that moment with that kick since he bragged about what a fighter he was and took pride in it and she knew by the feel and sound of the blow and his intense reaction that she had hurt him and that he didn’t look like he was in position to fight back and she could see the shock and fear in his eyes and they both knew this fight was seemingly over in terms of who was going to win and it was likely now just a matter of how bad she was going to beat him at this point and unfortunately for him her instincts were to pounce on him and make sure she kept her dominate position so he had no chance to recover.

She said she instantly got incredibly pissed she wasted time with this guy who was sort of an asshole with her because she was attracted to his strong body and fighter persona and it was sort of shit since he was powerless to stop his girlfriend who he had 50 lbs and 4 years of martial arts training on from lighting his ass up in a fight. She basically lost it and kneed him on after she kicked him to the ground and then got on top and schoolgirl pinned him and grounded and pounded his face and basically beat the living shit out of him as he couldn’t protect himself against her at all at that point and she definitely took it too far both physically hurting him and emotionally shit talking him about how his pretty blonde little girlfriend was the tougher and better fighter and other things she did to rub it in that I am not going to mention.

It would make me uncomfortable when this guy would come up as she always shit talked him and called him pathetic and a loser as it wasn't like I didn't lose to her everytime. I actually thought that was a little unfair to him as she fought and wrestled her older brothers constantly growing up and he sort of did more training than actual fights, so she actually had more experience in a real fight than he did and she didn’t really tell him how much experience she had and that it was something she was incredibly talented at.

Part of me would think if she respects me less and shit talks me because she wins all our wresting matches but it literally does not impact her opinion of me at all that I can tell that she can kick my ass whenever she wants and I can't do shit about it as she just thought about us in completely different terms since she feels this other guy should have beat her based on how his high level of strength and skill and to view yourself as a fighter and to lose so bad to her was pathetic but she doesn’t think that I should be able to win against her so there is zero shame or anything not masculine in the fact that I can't beat her.. So that she is obviously physically dominant is not something that enters her mind about her perception of me and in terms of thinking any less or more of me and our relationship.

I messed around and dated some other athletic girls but frankly I won all the wrestling matches against them so don’t have direct experience with losing to other woman and if that would change how they attracted they are to you but from my experience women tend to have more complicated relationship views where they can compartmentalize what they like or don’t like about certain guys so wouldn’t be surprised if there were other woman who had crazy wrestling or fighting abilities like her who it really depends on the guy that are with on how they feel about beating them and whether that impacts their attractiveness to them.
Why can she beat the vast majority of men? Is she trained?
The Following User Says Thank You to gamerober90 For This Useful Post: