View Single Post
Old 26-Feb-19, 03:15
bartyboy78

Default Re: Valentine’s Day

SO I know this took a while to get back to you guys. Sorry! I meant to post way sooner, but works been nuts and honestly I've been in a haze since it happened.

So I get back from work on Valentine's day and walk into the apartment I share with my girlfriend. She usually gets home earlier than me, so she hears me come in and drop my stuff in the living room, and I see her walk out of our bedroom. I can honestly say I've never been more in love: she's wearing a bright pink sports bra and boy shorts, with a matching pink luchadora mask. She's got this wicked smile going as she then walks back into our room, and comes back with a blue luchador mask for me, as well as some blue boxer briefs. She tells me to undress in front of her and then suit up, because "I want to see what you're made of, boy." What followed was the best wrestling of my life. We went to our bedroom and just went at each other for the better part of an hour. I was mostly in charge, but she's a pretty fit girl cardio-wise and she definitely got me in a couple holds towards the end. I can recall one front headscissor where I just couldn't get free (it was at kind of an awkward angle, and my face being locked into her pussy didnt help things haha), so I had to tap out. Best part was she didn't let me out right away! I had to tell her what a bitch I was first.

The sex that followed was awesome. The best part was she seemed to get really turned on by the whole thing! Regardless, I'm hoping we go at it again at some point. Anyways, I hope everyone else had a good Valentines day!