View Single Post
Old 17-Jul-20, 16:47
Points: 4,971, Level: 29 Points: 4,971, Level: 29 Points: 4,971, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia Adira vs Cristiano Ronaldo | Grappling Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your arguments sound reasonable and i understand that you defend one of your competitors.

I remember a marathon runner who managed to draw against Veve Lane (which is quite a performance), thanks to his enormous stamina. The video might still be out there.
Soccer is not really based on long distance running but on a repetition of short sprints, at 80 to 100% intensity. Doesn´t sound too far from the stamina needed in wrestling even if not exactly the same though.

ok i abandon, you won.
Doing a sport regularly is a totally different thing. I am kinda gym guy, bench press 100 kg and deadlift 200 kg. But i cannot get even a single point from Rada Gold. She won the game easily. Because after all time her body and nervous system adapt to do it. Like Zweig said, even a marathon runner gets some breathing problems after only 2 minutes wrestling. Because it is a different thing than what the body adapted itself. Dont forget it. You are good at what you trained. I dont think on fuctional wrestling moves Ronaldo has the half of power of the Lucrecia. Lets say you have strongest oblique muscle in the planet, even an average 70 kg wrestler probably have better swing moves. Because his/her body knows the pattern.

Ronaldo probably have better gym record than Lucrecia even thouh his body is less than her 40 kg. But i dont think his functional wrestling strength is more than half of hers. Also big body is always advantage, as i told. Ronaldo should move 125 kg, Lucrecia should move 75.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Football is indeed better suited for combat than running, but it's still not enough to compete well. The deciding factors here are the huge difference in skills, size and grappling cardio. In fact, I think several of our lightweights would beat Ronaldo - Rage, Zoe, Gloria. Lucrecia would dominate him if he doesn't have grappling training. That being said, I know Ronaldo is a fan of MMA and it's quite possible that he does train BJJ. That would make it more interesting and competitive, depending on how good he is.
We need Lucrecia's opinion Zweig!

If the match fixed up, would she want to crush him