View Single Post
Old 07-Sep-20, 02:37
DMC

Default Embarrassed at the Gym

Has this ever happened to anyone ? I am 6-1 and about 200 lbs and look like I should be strong but for my size I am not. Actually better at cardio.

There is a woman at my gym in her mid 30s who is incredibly fit. She is about 5-7 but only about 125 lbs. I don't talk to her other than to say hello but I hear her talking to other members; apparently she competes in fitness events. does P 90 X and has done half marathons and triathalons.

It is incredible to watch her do lifts with 35 lb barbells, leg press 300 plus for reps,etc. I have seen her run on the treadmill for an hour at 6 to 6.7 mph. Meanwhile there I am next to her struggling with 20 lb barbells. I can run at that speed but only for 15 -20 minutes.

I've seen her look at me with my light weights and kind of grin, sometimes rolls her eyes. There's no doubt she would destroy me in a fight she also does the speed bag quite well and karate kicks the hell out the heavy bag.

Plus she's good looking. Basically she intimidates me but I also find it somewhat arousing to be around such a physically superior female.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: