View Single Post
Old 20-Sep-12, 17:10
Points: 26,641, Level: 71 Points: 26,641, Level: 71 Points: 26,641, Level: 71
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Please Excuse My Ignorance re Posting Videos to the Forum's Video Directory

Hello,

Virtually all of my collection consists of video clips, all of which are stored on my computer.

I would very much like to actively contribute by posting videos to the Forum's Video Directory (or anywhere else within the forum as appropriate) but am at a complete loss as to how to do so.

I have searched through the Forum's FAQs, and perhaps I have just missed the relevant entry or entries, but have been unable to find specific instructions for posting videos.

The closest I was able to find was Zweig's posting of "15-Jul-11, 10:01" titled "Re: Forum's video directory" with the text "If you are still struggling with adding videos, check out the FAQ: http://www.malevsfemale.org/faq.php?faq=video_directory".

However, clicking on that URL leads me to the message "Invalid FAQ Item specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

As we are all aware, many of the links to videos that supposedly are on the web are only transitory; the older the link, the higher the probability that it is a dead link.

Perhaps, if a relatively easy way could be devised to post videos that are stored within an individual's collection on his/her computer, an increase in participation (active members) could be achieved. Just a thought.

Any assistance as to how to post, to the Forum, videos that are stored on one's computer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.