View Single Post
Old 01-Nov-18, 00:21
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Beating the new kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 5

She repositoned her reverse headscissors hold instead into a figure 4 reverse headscissors, with my nose firmly lodged into her asshole, and her legs tightly around my neck and cheeks, and her feet crossed. Her hard D cup breasts were now positioned in between her breasts, completely buried under.
"Uwah I can't even see his little pecker anymore" said Samantha. Becky was using her free hands to jiggle her boobs around, giving me a titty fuck, meanwhile she kept slowly squeezing her legs more and more, and I was slowly losing air as my head was wedging closer and closer to her large, encompassing ass.
"His eyes are fading Becky, wrap things up will you, I'm getting quite horny right now" said Lindsay. Becky reluctantly accepted, and ramped up the pressure in her legs and the large globes of steel that was her breasts. My head and dick was in massive pain, but it did not stop me from ejaculating in between her tits, and just as that happened I finally lost consciousness.
I've added yet another reference picture in-case someone wanted a visual image of what a figure 4 reverse head-scissors looks like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post: