View Single Post
Old 18-Apr-19, 13:30
Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,954 Times in 265 Posts
Default Re: Mainstream Mixed Fight Images - mostly M/F

Quote:
Originally Posted by melman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The movie name translation "The subterranean of witches". It's science fiction.
Soviet spaceship finds out the planet with tribes of wild peoples and a lot of ancient animals like dinosaurs etc., which are not extincted. Why?

After investigation and researche this phenomenon they discovered that this is because of very speedy evolution on the planet, inspired by alien civilization. Everything looks the same like on Earth, but a quick experiment.
Explorers find two tribes - the angy and the peaceful. The angry tribe attacks earthmans base and took some hostages.
Somehow a main hero escape and go right on the aliens base. He finds out that aliens were killed by aborigens, but soviet cosmonauts reveal an untouched underground base of aliens, disguised as a cave, wich patrolled and maintanced by ghosts in black cloacks - female-looked robots.
On the screnshots you can see those robots in fight against heroes. Very impressive scene! (May be one of the impressions that caused my mixed wrestling and headscisors fetish - the other one I can remember is Bond's serie "The octopussy").

Then the leader of the angry tribe demands deal - cold weapons from alien base for freedom of other hostages.
During final bloody fight of soviet hero vs leader of the angry tribe they suddenly destroy an alien base, but the end is happy: all hostages are freed, good guy wins battle and even marry a doughter of lider of the peaceful tribe.

The story is stupid, but when I have seen this film when I was teenager, it looked nice, actors were very popular, and I liked it very much.

One of the last good and quality soviet science fiction movies, indeed.
found it... min 59:32
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truquillo For This Useful Post: