View Single Post
Old 14-Jun-15, 10:59
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,783 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Allison's Next Step
Author: Femdom Fred

Chapter 2

"Come along" was her crisp order as she led me down a long beautiful hallway to another large bedroom, this one her daughter's. The room was also incredible with a huge bed, tons of books, a violin was set up on a beautiful music stand by the window. There were also trophies and ribbons all over the place. Some were for tennis, one was for running, and I saw another that I believed was for soccer. There were also ribbons for equestrian competitions. On the walls were several framed diplomas and merit awards from school. Many of the books were in foreign languages and even the ones in English had titles that I couldn't understand. It seemed that the girl was a jock and also a very good student. And judging by her pictures (and by her mom) she was also great looking. I was hoping that she was home and that I would get a chance to see her.

"Allison is just back from her first semester at Harvard" the mother explained with obvious pride. As you can see she is a very special young woman so you need to make an exceptional effort to make sure that her room is taken care of in a suitable manner. Her bathroom as well, of course. She is practicing the piano for an upcoming recital right now in the music room and later on she will be working out in the gym. You will be meeting her later" she added curiously.

I must admit that I was interested in seeing this young superwoman. I followed the mom back to the kitchen where my cleaning chores were to begin. She stayed close by and made me a bit nervous by constantly observing and commenting on my work. She seemed to just enjoy watching me clean her kitchen. When it came time for me to clean the floor I definitely got the impression that it was some type of power trip for her to stand over a man who was on his knees cleaning all the dirty spots that she pointed out. I must admit that it was strangely exciting for me as well, to have this blonde suburban goddess above me directing my menial work. I didn't know why it was exciting but it was, perhaps it was some psychological attempt to make the best of a bad situation.

She left me alone to do the bedroom suite and I was finishing the bathroom when she returned to check on my work. Her tone worsened to one of mild disgust, claiming that I had not done a good enough job cleaning the floor, particularly around "her toilet". I wound up on my knees cleaning her toilet while she barked increasingly rude orders at me. Her attitude was really starting to cross the line from demanding customer to mean bitch and it was starting to get to me but I kept reminding myself how badly I needed the money. Besides, she was incredibly hot and her agitated state was a real turn on despite it all. Finally, after about 10 minutes of abuse she decided that her throne was suitably clean and informed me that we would be moving on to new rooms.

She led me down yet another long elaborate hallway. I could hear classical music being played on the piano. We entered a large airy room with windows opening onto the rear garden. In the center of the room, playing the piano (I had assumed that it was a recording because it was so good) was the daughter. She stopped playing and turned to greet us as we approached. She was even better looking in real life than in her pictures. She was a cross between Britney Spears and Anna Kournikova, but classier and with better facial features than either. Her face was absolutely captivating and her athletic body was sexual perfection. She had the beautiful blonde hair, brilliant eyes and great features from her mom, but I immediately noticed that her smile was different. It was genuine, warm, accepting and she seemed truly happy to meet me.

"Nice to meet you, Greg" she beamed as she extended her hand. "Thank you for helping out today". I was taken aback because I could never imagine the words "thank you" coming out of her mother's mouth. She got off the piano bench, stood up and I couldn't help but be blown away. She was a concert pianist who looked like she could win Wimbledon and Miss USA on the way home. She was wearing a simple T shirt (which probably cost $100), and white shorts. Beautiful breasts, an absolutely flat stomach and toned legs that were amazing. I couldn't find an imperfection anywhere. She must be driving the guys at Harvard wild with desire, I thought.

"I trust that my Mozart wasn't too distracting to you" she added with an elegant smile before her mother cut in. "I'm sure that it wasn't, Allison" her mother cut in. "Its time to begin our workout now, dear. He will be cleaning the music room." She then turned to me. "Try to do a better job in here and then come down to the gym to clean up after our workout."

I think I heard Allison wince a bit after witnessing the degrading attitude of her mother towards me but she said nothing and the two of them went to their workout room, leaving me to clean the music room by myself. I didn't think that I would miss the mother's supervision of my work but I was looking forward to seeing Allison again. Her music was still playing in my head.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: