View Single Post
Old 25-Feb-20, 01:53
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: a girl just wona state titel against the boys! no guy in the whole state could be

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This particular conversational thread sucks so fucking much.

Just a note to anyone who was thinking about responding to either of these shitclowns: please, please, before you do that, take your keyboard, or your phone, and shove it up your ass. Just relax your anus and slowly shove that whole thing right up your fucking ass. Then go outside and get some fresh air for once in your life.

If you can't talk about Heaven Fitch without puking up talking points from cable news and Reddit, then your fetish is specifically cable news and political circle jerks; the only thing that's gonna get your dick hard is screaming at a screen; and you belong somewhere that is not here.

Because we don't want to smell that puke. So fuck off.
This is probably the best response that could be made. I mean I'm just going to ignore them but I guess when that happens, these losers wind up turning things into their own echo chamber and drive all the intelligent discourse off of the site. It's a major issue with the internet.

Someone had to speak up and at least register how out there these clowns are, but none of us generally wants to deal with their tantrums. So kudos to you Eric. Now get prepared for a dozen whiny effeminate attacks towards you from them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post: