View Single Post
Old 18-May-20, 18:13
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think one important point to make is the men losing to women are way below average. That doesn't change the average to average.

I think a lot of men here have this fetish of being dominated by superior women, and they are okay with that, but at the same time they want to believe they are average or even manly, which is ridiculous.

The same guys talking about women beating them up are going to get beat up by a good 90% of men. But that isn't part of their fetish and for whatever reason that does hurt their psyche and ego, so we get this ridiculousness where said men try to insist they are the average or start attacking other men with projection about women beating men.

And they usually try to scope shift or otherwise use logical fallacies by trying to bring in exceptional women and trying to make that out as the average, to attack said other men, again coming from a place of fantasy or their fetish. Like a previous poster said, while unlikely, the strongest person on the planet could be a woman, but that will not change what the averages are.
Interesting point. i ve never thought about that. That remembers me of the guy who was trying to prove that middle east men were inferior in average to european women. jiminy tries to do the same by the way. He might himself pretty weak and tries to compensate by stating that all these indian men or chinese are also weaklings compared to european women.