View Single Post
Old 26-Aug-16, 20:05
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Forum, please welcome @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
Sweet. Hi Loren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol. I'm 0-6. Who were your four. Mine are Gia, Loren Blaine, Robin, Safa Warda, Sybil Starr and Zoe.
Excellent list. We have similar taste and should compare notes. :-)

I've sessioned once with Gia and loved it. Twice with Robin, and ditto. Semi-comp and domination with Gia, and role playing with Robin. Enjoyed every minute of both sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys, please welcome Charli (Lianna de Leon), @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!
cool, but is it just me, or did she fall off the face of the earth? I was in touch with her via this site and email, and she fell off the map, sadly...

was hoping to session with her :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos Man [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In order of faves:
robin
gia
ashley wildcat
jennifer
kordelia
britta
excellent list. i've done the first two, been in touch with ashley, and definitely interested in jennifer. :-)

Quote:
The following is a list of session wrestlers currently registered at the forum:

The table is sortable; just click on the column you want to sort by.

------------------------------

Last updated: 25/Aug/2016
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Is it just me or was Devon D'amo on here a while back? I'm almost positive she was. But I'm not sure she's active in the sessions world anymore...or even doing customs or producing. Am I wrong? But she definitely had an account at one point.