View Single Post
Old 29-Apr-20, 00:26
haymaker

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Yes, some stuff has happened and I do have an update. It has been difficult with COVID-19 as she hasn’t been able to go to gym and that is something she enjoys and helps her greatly with her mood. When she doesn’t go for even a couple days it always makes our relationship a little more strained so one can imagine the last month or so hasn’t been so amazing even though we are pretty well insulated to handle the fallout from the situation.

A couple months ago she told me to get her some adjustable dumbbells since she knew she likely would have to work out at home more. She has a treadmill and does yoga stuff at home but since she needs heavy weights she rather just go to the gym for that. I got her those Bowflex ones that go up to 52.5 pounds.

I usually put them on 40 lbs or so for the exercises I do. She doesn’t like me watching her workout as she knows that will turn me on and she kind of is trying to have our relationship not be about me fetishizing that aspect of her. Of course, being who she is she can’t help herself and she would always put the weights at 45lbs so I knew she was one upping me when I went to work out.

The last couple of weeks she has been putting them at 52.5, the maximum amount. I was wondering if she was really doing arm and shoulder exercises with that much weight in each hand or maybe she was doing leg or grip exercises.

She sent me this pic with her hair down and asked me if I wanted to armwrestle. The pic of her flexing her bicep was from a couple months ago, I asked her to send me a new one one and she finally agreed and told me she was going to beat me at armwrestling when she got home but it was apparently just a tease and she never tried.

She has maybe gained 10 pounds or so since then from the situation and I think this has probably helped her in that regard to pure arm strength. It turns out she did want to armwrestle. She could always easily beat me left handed but I had beat her the one time we armwrestled right handed. We are both right handed but her strength is almost identical in each arm where as I have a very strong right arm and not such a strong left arm. I am naturally right arm dominant and I guess playing sports over the years such as tennis have exacerbated that.

We had a mercy match in bed a couple months ago and it seemed like her upper body was stronger than mine, usually she relied on technique or stamina to overpower me but this was more just brute strength where I just couldn’t match from the beginning. She is probably about 160lbs now and looks and is strong as crap, I am 190lbs and pretty strong myself but I know not on her level. We don’t wrestle anymore but she once got down to 122lbs and even though I was stronger she still used flexibility, skill and stamina to beat me where she was still able to wear me down so I ended up on the bottom getting fucked by her and couldn’t do crap about it but take it.(the bikini picture is what she wore when she did that as was on one of our beach vacations) Anyway, wrestling her when she weighs around 160lbs is a joke so I don’t delude myself into thinking I could ever possibly win.

The fact that she wanted to armwrestle me made me pretty sure she 100% thought she was going to win which made me suspect she had been maxing out on those arm exercises. I guess she was bored and has been focusing on building up her arm strength where she was positive she could beat me. Also, I think she has got a little annoyed with me since we are cooped up together and maybe wants to take some aggression out on me in a safe way.

We locked hands and I knew that my only shot was to go all out from the beginning as unless I got her right away her better muscle stamina would kick in. She said, 3, 2, 1 and she was quiet but I let out a grunt. We were stalemated but I saw her bicep just pop out like crazy. I kept giving everything I had but it was still stalemated after 5 seconds and we both looked at each other and knew what the outcome would be, no way could I win from this point. I kept giving my all but was obviously wearing down and she just held me there, after about 20-25 seconds she just put in one forceful move and literally slammed my fist into the table. It really hurt and actually bruised my knuckles.

Besides the time she was really dieting and not working out, the only strength contest I ever really won against her is with my right arm and hers and she just took that away from me, so we both knew she was just physically stronger is anything you can think of against me. I was actually more depressed about it in the moment than turned on. We didn’t say anything about it.

The next morning I woke up with her taking my underwear off. She had got lotion and started rubbing my dick. I looked up and I see her above me in some sexy black bra and panties and she is basically jacking me off as hard as she could. She told me to feel her arm as she did and all her muscles were obviously popping out and super impressive. I came pretty quick and was lying there. She got on me and whispered in my ear, “I know it sucks to lose at everything to me but I just rubbed your dick harder now than you ever could in your entire life and I know you love that you pervert.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic2.jpg (53.8 KB, 745 views)
File Type: jpg pic3.jpg (79.3 KB, 776 views)
File Type: jpg pic4.jpg (64.1 KB, 713 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: