View Single Post
Old 21-Sep-20, 08:21
Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,114 Times in 629 Posts
Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ouch that was a tough one to read! Our male has not had it favorably recently and his over all record isn't exactly write home worthy. I'm looking forward to what this Stella match will be after he's been so horribly dominated these past two.

He's not a bad fighter per say though definitely still needs alot of technical training but his biggest issue is no mental game. Jane, Nicole, now even Alex all know how to instill true fear in him. I enjoy these matches in which he loses because he never knows when to quit but if he wants to not just stay in the league but be effective he has to learn that next gear. I personally would love to see a rematch with Nicole with Alex there to witness (and maybe others) after he's A) learned some actual joint and submission techniques. More then that though he needs to win that match in such a dominating manner that Nicole is genuinely scared for her well being and Alex is so mentally broken she can't even speak up to ask him to stop let alone think of actually stepping any closer to him to interfere.

And I'm just saying he is dating the perfect woman to teach him how to flick that competitor mental switch. No matter what you do looking forward to the next chapter here and the Twin Terrors. In fact isn't there the one boy from the jump "party" that one of the sisters still wants a shot at?
There’s going to have to be some redemption for sure, and some better training to have any hope!

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: