View Single Post
Old 25-Dec-20, 04:57
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Kings and Queens

“Oh referee!”

The cheerful, almost musical voice of Mandy prompted the striped official to walk over to the all-female team just as the match was about to be underway.

Still holding her Intercontinental Title close to her chest like a mother and her newborn, the leggy blonde waited impatiently as the brunette woman now stood before her.

“Not one blemish on it, ‘kay kay?” she imposed upon the official, who nonchalantly nodded in affirmation.

Then, with a sharp breath, and with the greatest of reluctance, Cutthroat (momentarily, of course) parted ways with her coveted title.

Handing off the belt, she switched her attention from the belt to her opponents standing across the ring from her.

Forming a knowing grin on her face, she turned towards her partner who was seated comfortably on the top rope, kicking her legs back and forth expectantly.

“Well, at least our baby gets to watch us put His Royal Highness in his place,” Mandy mused, referring to the title now being propped up on a display table next to the timekeeper’s area.

“I just can’t stand Hunter’s face, bae,” Kim voiced with pure venom, eyes still zeroed in on the recently crowned Ruler of the Ring winner.

Mandy lifted up one of her long pillars of feminine power, reaching for one of her heels. “Why not, girlfriend?”

Her immediate response bought a cruel smirk to the Assassin’s face. “Because my feet aren’t on it yet.”

The champion beamed at that remark, though she adopted a playful reprimand in her initial response. “Kimmy, you know giving him your perfect size 6s like that is too easy. I mean, we need to really, really punish James here.”

“He so needs to be put in his place after what he did to us.”

Popping her heel, Mandy slowly, sensually revealed the much longer arch of her own bare foot, approximately a size 9.

“I don’t even want to wait. I want to scrape that stupid look off his face right fucking now.”

Wriggling around the pink varnish on every toe, she grabbed the rope with one hand while making sure the cameraman got an extended shot of what she was showing off.

“But waiting is gonna be the best part...” Mandy reminded her in a soft whisper, going for her other shoe. “I want him to see what we do to his side bitch first. And after we make her understand who the real badasses are here, then Hunter’s gonna get everything that’s coming to him.”

“Everything we talked about, bae?” the Assassin asked.

“He is going to be so sorry for what he did to us.”

Kim was still grinning, kicking her feet up as unbridled excitement filled her. “Two girls….”

Doing away with her other shoe, the IC champ turned to face their opposition. “One cock.”

“I hate them.”

Kendra minced no words as the two teams remained separated just moments before the ringing of the first bell.

Her entrance jacket was safely in the possession of a ringhand, leaving just her bare chest to be openly ogled and admired by many in the audience.

Hunter, lightly hopping in place, shared his own observation along with her, “Yeah, and I hate fighting girls who are hopelessly in love with the sounds of their own obnoxious voices. But here we are, right? Living the life...”

“That tall twat could barely keep with me last year, and I doubt her skills have improved much since then. I’d sooner waste my energy trying to swat a mosquito than try and give all these people the illusion she’s even half the competitor I am on my worst outing,” Kendra told him.

“Paper champ or not, she is still the champ. And they’ve had the week to prep for this, same as us.”

“And how do you imagine they’ve utilized that prep time? Actually working to sharpen their already mediocre skills or visiting a beauty parlor for some touch-ups and a nice seaweed wrap?” the Duchess asked him rather pointedly.

Hunter had his gaze on the blonde champion, watching as the now barefoot woman began leisurely stretching out her body.

The obvious polish and pamper of her body from head to toe. Well-toned, practically sculpted abs even at a distance. And that didn’t even mention the flexibility she was knowingly putting on display by bracing one of her long legs over the top rope and letting a hand travel up and down her thigh.

All the while his eyes were on her, well, her eyes were returning the favor right back.

“Guess we’re about to find out,” he stated stoically, remaining on the ring apron outside.

Kendra stood firm and fearless as the legal participant starting things off on their end.

Almost fittingly, Mandy took a step forward as well, the current champion pitting herself against the former titleholder.

Her confidence seemed to be ever-high as the near six-foot woman received a last-second shoulder massage from her BFF before the Assassin maneuvered herself over the top rope and to the outside.

“You’ll leave some for me, won’t you?” Hunter said, turning the dial once more to get in that main event mindset.

The Duchess strode forward with her hips sensually swinging along. “I won't be long, luv. Sharing is caring, after all.”

“We’re already starting things off hot, it looks like. Two women with plenty of stored up animosity- the reigning champ, Cutthroat, against the woman who was dethroned by the current holder of the gold.”

Kevin was quick to agree as the two ladies started to circle around the ring, letting that tension only build more and more. “No love lost. No past transgressions forgotten. There is no pretense of good sportsmanship or even mutual respect here, ladies and gentlemen. It is obvious that these two just plain don’t like each other, and well, that makes for exciting television, as I’m sure we’re about to see…”

First, there was silence.

Nothing but methodical pacing around and contemptuous eyes locked on to the other.

A subtle sense of déjà vu was in the air as the Duchess and Cutthroat in many ways retraced the same circling patterns that had opened their Intercontinental Title match over a year ago.

But that faint nostalgia quickly gave way to hostility once they closed in that circle and went right at each other’s throats.

Kendra and Mandy clashed in a fierce collar-and-elbow lockup, grappling furiously with their forearms to gain the initial advantage.

Already going a dial above the usual level of intensity expected, the two wrestled like two bulls locking horns in the wild.

Their upper body strength was instantly tested, and, at least for the current moment, resulted in a grueling tie.

While their limbs remained intertwined, their feet played a different game of strategy, taking them around the center of the ring in a circular pattern.

Kendra pushed, Mandy pushed back, and so, the seesaw of focused energy continued to shift from present to former champion.

Naturally, being the taller of the two, the blonde woman attempted to use that height advantage to bear down on Kendra and try to edge things in her favor.

She tried….but found even greater resistance once the Duchess pushed back even harder with her heels digging into the mat.

Growling and grunts were exchanged as their intense lockup began to cover even more ground on the mat.

Then, Mandy suddenly switched trajectory so that their intertwined bodies headed towards the ropes.

But then, Kendra pivoted sharply with her hips to put the champ against the cables instead.

Still trying to get a good grip over the blonde woman’s upper body, the Duchess’ slight advantage was quickly nullified by the ref stepping in to acknowledge the inadvertent rope break on Mandy’s behalf.

“Break in 1….2….3-” Releasing before the full count, the Brit took a step back of her own free will.

She could’ve pressed it but chose not to.

The crowd offered some moderate applause for the first official exchange of the matchup.

Blowing a strand of flowing hair out of her face, the blonde glared at the slightly shorter woman.

Without even saying a word, their body language reflected the history that was now being used to fuel their present conflict.

Seconds passed, and then Mandy suddenly shoved back the Englishwoman.

The push was harsh to any other woman, but barely seemed to phase the Duchess.

Only taken back a step or two, she showed no signs of being rattled.

In forming her response, she shoved down Mandy so hard the leggy sexfighter actually fell down on her rear!

Kim barely hid an audible gasp as her BFF took an unceremonious pratfall, while Hunter looked on with a knowing grin on his face.

Mandy looked down, and then, with surprise lighting up her facial expression, glanced up at Kendra towering over her.

Cocking one hip to the side, the Duchess sprinkled in some sass with her leering message, “This isn’t going to be the last time I put you on your arse tonight, so might as well get some practice in with your ‘deer in headlights’ look before I actually have to exert myself, yeah?”

Leaving the champ stew on that, she backed away to make for a complete break at the ref’s request, giving Mandy some recovery time.

Barely even needing a moment, the blonde woman gripped the ropes from behind and pulled herself up.

Refocusing herself, the golden-haired titleholder didn’t waste any breath with a retort, only circling around the ring once more with the Assassin clapping in support of her.

Kendra began trailing around her again as well, utilizing one of her home-taught grappling stances to keep her overall posture low and closer to the mat in contrast to Mandy instinctively emphasizing her tall stature.

They went around to complete a full revolution, and then…..

“Hah!” Both sexfighters came together in another noticeably aggressive lockup, going strength to strength once again.

Their forearms wrapped tightly around each other’s necks, providing the locking mechanism for the rest of their bodies to go to work.

Digging in heels, each woman pushed hard to offset the other’s stability, a grueling effort on both sides that still had yet to yield a decisive winner.

Mandy was clearly focused on not allowing Kendra to force a transition into targeting a specific limb or part of her body, stonewalling the Duchess’ attempted sidestep on either side of her at various points.

And to that end she was at least partially successful.

Hunter had every bit of confidence in the world in his partner’s technical abilities, but even he had to admit that the champ was showing (a little) more versatility with her grappling.

Bracing one foot on the inside of Mandy’s frontmost thigh, Kendra feigned pushing forward one more time, before suddenly pulling back to steer the momentum towards the mat instead.

A modified takedown occurred as the Duchess slammed her opponent to the canvas with a swift snap of the hips while the collar-and-elbow was still locked in on both sides.

They didn’t stay down long, if at all, but the tease of ground action was enough to increase the crowd volume some as the Brit rolled to the side of her opponent while rising up.

Both sexfighters came up, but Mandy was the one who stole just the slightest advantage by forcing her open palm against Kendra’s mouth while still grappling with her.

Marching forward just a few steps, the champ finally put her long-time adversary against the ring corner.

They nearly went chest-to-chest with the jockeying for control not ceasing even with the Duchess’ back to the turnbuckle padding.

It took the referee once more stepping in to force a clean separation.

Holding up her hands while breaking away, the champ wasn’t smiling, but she did give off a satisfied veneer.

They held a mutually disdainful glare for a second but were at least hands-off per the official’s instructions.

Mandy then turned over her shoulder to see Hunter, which did in fact bring a grin to her face.

“I don’t need to outwrestle you, bitch. I just need to-uggh!” She never got the words out because Kendra roundly slapped her right across the face, sending her staggering backwards with yet another surprised look on her face.

Showing the ref that the sudden strike was at least open-handed, Kendra calmly and confidently taunted her rival, “Well, it’s beyond your mediocre abilities to even entertain the thought of physically putting me under control. But, last week, you did almost bore me into a comatose state with all your nonsense, so maybe give that a go again?”

“.....bitch…..” Mandy first touched her cheek, and then, her green eyes focused on her. “You BITCH!”

The blonde sexfighter made a lunging attempt for the former champion’s throat, not uncoincidentally feeding right into her next move.

Ducking her running attack with ease, Kendra smoothly went for the sidestep to get on Mandy’s blindside, and then went even lower.

Getting one arm between her opponent’s legs, the U.K. native pulled the blonde woman down over her in a schoolboy sweep.

Mandy’s legs went up in the air as she ended up on her back, with the Brit momentarily putting her torso on top of those long limbs in a pinning position.

But that was only Step 2 of the actual plan, which then moved to Kendra allowing Mandy to power out and end up on her belly and knees.

Grabbing the closest limb to her at that moment- Cutthroat’s left arm, she then circled back towards the center of the ring with the blonde woman now forced along with her.

On her feet, she applied both hands to the captured limb, twisting it into a wristlock much to the grunting chagrin of its owner.

“Fuck- fuck!” she complained, feeling the sharp pain in her forearm immediately as the pressure only went up….

…. and up even more as Kendra expertly exercised her control over the joint, keeping her open palm facing up while the rest of her arm was torqued downwards.

“Let’s see where your pain thresholds are compared to the last go-around, huh?”

She ‘tested’ that with another sharp twist of the arm, causing another yelping response from the blonde.

Just as Mandy started to push back, though, the Duchess effortlessly delivered yet another twist on the joint to send her down to a knee.

“Fucking cunt!” became her next agonizing response.

“Yes, I definitely haven’t heard that one before. So original, that one,” Kendra deadpanned sarcastically, her English wit on display.

And then, as the crowds began shouting out for more, she decided to oblige them.

Keeping the pressure on, she started to grab some of her rival’s individual fingers, eliciting a different response than the usual squirming and struggling.

Feeling even more pain coming in her immediate future, Mandy countered by grabbing hold of Kendra’s wrist at the same time, twisting underneath her opponent’s arm to escape the wristlock itself.

Then, she used a different arm to clock the Brit right in the mouth with a stiff forearm, knocking her back a step to break up the submission move.

Kendra fought back a stumble, righting herself with a hand touching the lower lip while the blonde woman shook off the soreness in her forearm.

She tasted the first coppery tinge of crimson in her mouth, and instantly felt a reinvigoration of her spirits.

The Duchess turned to face the seething champion with a smirk, “Not bad. Have anything spicier?”

Growling out, she delivered another forearm right to Kendra’s awaiting jawline, a hard bone-to-bone shot that failed to stagger the Duchess….but did succeed in triggering the Brit’s own retaliatory response.

Before the blonde could wind back her arm, the brunette woman landed yet another open-handed slap that visibly rattled her in place.

Another slap with the other arm nearly rocked the Intercontinental Champ right where she stood, which provided the perfect window for-

“Uggghhhh!” An audible groan came out of Mandy’s lips as the former champion spun on her heel and delivered one of her signature strikes, a spinning heel kick right to the gut.

Practically feeling the air escape her opponent’s lungs, the Englishwoman took her time turning around to face the nearly doubled over blonde.

A toss of her raven hair later, Kendra capped off the swift combo with a soccer kick right between the eyes, this time succeeding in knocking the champ off her foundation.

She fell once more on her backside, garnering much applause from the fans as well as a concerned shriek from the Assassin.

Her hips swung determinedly after the reeling champion who was now backpedaling with her long legs to create some distance.

“Slice and dice, babe!” Hunter encouraged his partner with some supportive claps, garnering a smirk from the Brit as she gathered Mandy up by her golden locks with one hand and brought her up to her feet.

Grinning at his suggestion, she wound back her dominant forearm as Cutthroat was still grabbing at her nose, and then attacked her chest with a vicious knife edge chop.

The sound of flesh against flesh was even louder than her earlier strikes, sending the smug blonde for yet another tailspin towards the ground.

Ending up on her knees with her back to the Duchess, she crawled desperately towards the ropes.

Moving in for more, Kendra grabbed Mandy in a rear waistlock, prepping for a backwards throw, but there was a snag in her plans.

The blonde woman, again smartly, clung to the ropes for dear life the second she felt Kendra’s forearms around her abdomen, prompting yet another referee intervention to the booing disapproval of the fans.

A smile of pure relief washed over her face as the official ordered yet another separation.

The Brit reluctantly let go, showing her hands to the referee before backing u-

“Bitch!” The second Kendra showed restraint, Mandy suddenly lashed out with a back elbow, connecting right off the bridge of her nose.

Kim, at least, showed her approval with a jump and a cheer, supporting her BFF as she turned around to see the Duchess looking slightly dazed from the surprise blow.

But, dazed as she seemingly may be, her veteran eyes were still alert enough to trigger an instinctive duck-and-weave around a spinning heel kick from the champ that was aimed right at her head.

Evading her long leg in mid-air, Kendra acted as soon as Mandy twirled around after the whiff, grabbing her closest arm and then lifting the taller woman up off the mat.

Slamming her down in a crisp judo throw, the Duchess kept herself upright on one knee while regaining control of the same arm she had been working previously.

The IC champ felt it coming the second her forearm was twisted cruelly yet again in Kendra’s vice, but she didn’t let it progress any further.

Just as the Brit started to really work her arm, one of the blonde’s slender legs snapped up and caught her square in the face.

The sound of the top of Mandy’s bare foot against her skull elicited a loud smack that was heard from every corner of the ring, and especially to their respective partners.

Staggering backwards, the Brit had to admit to the unexpected effectiveness of that move.

But what hurt even more came when the champion, now on her feet, grabbing a fistful of hair from behind and slammed her down on the blonde’s outstretched knee.

A loud and pain-stricken cry came out of her as Mandy executed the specialized backbreaker, introducing Kendra’s exposed back to a fresh layer of discomfort to stall the Brit’s momentum.

If that was the champ’s goal, however, she may have overachieved in that respect with Kendra painfully arching her back against the canvas, visibly portraying the misery with her body.

The blonde woman nearly tripped over her rival’s writhing form on the way to her corner, where Kim was waiting.

Highlights of the backbreaker played across the JumboTron, briefly diverting the audience’s attention with Mandy making the short stride over to tag in her partner.

The referee acknowledged the tag while keeping a watchful eye over the British woman as she struggled up to her feet.

“Awwww, did Mary Poppins not like that?” Kim taunted her now that she was legal, mimicking tears trailing down on either side of her face.

“Well, she really isn’t going to like this next part,” Mandy answered her best friend ominously, nodding subtly for them to begin their two-pronged assault.

Clambering up, Kendra attempted a double clothesline, but both arms were intercepted and caught by the two women who dragged her backwards towards the far corner.

Thrown against the turnbuckle with force, the Duchess barely had time to slump forward before being viciously assaulted two-on-one.

First, it was Mandy’s shapely calf that slammed into her midsection, delivering a malicious kick that nearly took the wind out of her.

But not to be outshined….

“Me next!” Kim’s own roundhouse hit even harder, exploiting her already bruised flesh while forcing Kendra to cling to the ropes even harder for support.

“Gonna be our little piñata bitch, Kendra?” Another roundhouse to the gut, another strained cry of pain.

“Ooooh, what do you think is gonna come out of her if we kick her hard enough, bae?” Mimicking a child’s curiosity, the Assassin aimed even lower to target her thigh.

Just before the referee could end their window for double teaming, Mandy easily stretched out her kicking leg to brace her heel up against Kendra’s throat, choking the woman while giving Kim plenty of leeway for-

“Hah!” Yet another kick to her bare chest, which this time left a visible welt across her abs.

“Maybe we’ll kick all that jealousy out of her bony ass once and for all,” the champ finally said coyly, retracting her foot back and leaving her partner to continue doing the damage solo.

There was no rest for the Duchess even as the champion went on the ring apron, as evidenced by the Fresno native quickly climbing up the ropes to the side of her.

With one foot balancing on the middle rope, and one hand gripping the top rope, the short-haired woman raised her free leg and proceeded to leave an even more violent impression.

Grinning devilishly, the Assassin began savagely stomping on Kendra’s head, leaving her size 6 imprints all over the foreign woman’s face.

Each kick seemingly hurt even harder than the last, the increasingly emboldened Assassin still possessing a malevolent grin as she gained her own measure of revenge from their singles match two weeks ago.

And eventually, the repetitive stomping morphed into an even crueler punishment as she just grinded her bare foot all over the Brit’s face, using her heel to scrape and smear across her features to her heart’s delight.

Throwing her hair back, a satisfied leer dominated her face the entire time, up to the point where the referee finally had to call for an end to it.

She shoved the Brit’s face away with the same foot and then dropped back down to the mat, standing proud as the taller brunette barely stabilized herself in a kneeling position.

Mandy of course beamed and clapped as the Japanese American eyed the weakened technical specialist with even more sadistic intentions in mind.

“What do you think of the new pedi, Nanny McPhee?” She grabbed a fistful of Kendra’s short hair, forcing the brunette to look down at her ten ruby-colored toes. “I really like this color, b-t-dubbs. Wanna know why?”

“.....I really don’t care,” Kendra gasped out honestly, still trying to regain her bearings after the corner stomps.

Playfully rolling her eyes, Kim took hold of her hair with both hands, “It’s ‘cause once this match is over this new shade is gonna look so good against all the blood on your face.”

Tugging the taller woman up at that instant, she used that grip over her raven locks to throw her to the mat in a hair-assisted snapmare, catapulting the Duchess more towards the center of the ring.

Landing in a rough tumble, she groggily sat up, a move that proved to be a mistake as it gave the ranged sexfighter yet another target: her back.

“Touchdown!” Mimicking a football punter, the Assassin delivered an effective punt kick to the small of her back, causing Kendra to briefly tense up like a statue as the attack was absorbed within her nervous system.

With gritted teeth and her messy locks obscuring her true grimace, she collapsed on her side.

Strutting around the downed woman, Kim flashed a wide grin first to her partner, and then, turned her attention to Hunter.

Cocking her hip out to the side, the petite sexfighter mouthed at him suggestively, “Soon, big boy.”

Then, she looked over her shoulder at the Duchess, still suffering through the effects of the punt kick on her spine.

“Just between us girls, I really find the term ‘sidekick’ so offensive. There is no Robin in our partnership, got it? We are both equally awesome, and equally going to kick both your overrated asses,” she beamed proudly.

Scoffing loudly, Kendra glowered up at her, “Then why is it only Mandy has a title, and you hold nothing but the privilege of being her doting sycophant at every turn?”

That got a reaction out of the Assassin for sure: a violent one.

But it was also the reaction the Duchess anticipated as the pale woman went for another punt kick.

She aimed for her head again, but that proved her undoing as Kendra caught her leg with both arms, bringing herself up finally.

Kim’s look of surprise was comparable to Mandy’s, but that all quickly changed as the Duchess suddenly twisted underneath that leg before yanking it out from under the kickboxer enthusiast entirely.

Faceplanting flat on the mat, the California girl, quickly realizing her predicament, pushed up on her hands to get up….

…. only to cry out as Kendra swung a vengeful kick of her own directly into her right forearm, sending her flat on her flat once more, but now with a bruised arm to nurse.

The Assassin’s feet drummed against the mat as the Englishwoman made her way over to her corner, right where the fans wanted her.

“We having fun?” Hunter teased her, receiving in turn a not-so-playful slap on his wrist to officially bring him into the match.

Shaking away the cobwebs, Kendra answered her sarcastically as usual, “Oh just marvelous, luv. Nothing like getting your head kicked in to really get the adrenaline pumping. Now, be a dear and kick that skinny whore’s ass while I check myself for a concussion, yeah?”

“You got it.” Entering the ring as the Duchess exited to take his spot, the veteran sexfighter saw where she had left him an opening and made his move.

“Bae, get back over here!” Mandy cried urgently, but her frantic command was received by her partner a little too late.

Grabbing hold of the same arm, Hunter easily yanked up the petite woman without barely trying, twisting under her to secure a similar wristlock.

Initially, he just focused on keeping control over her, twisting it harshly against her will while they circled around the center of the ring.

But that was just the appetizer.

She cursed out as he began sharply yanking downwards with the limb, working the joints in her shoulder as well to maximize his vice grip.

With every forceful tug, she nearly lost her footing, each time desperately clawing at his forearm for a release, and every time having her efforts be ultimately fruitless.

“Complain all you want, but I’m being ‘good cop’ right now, Kimmy. Kendra, the girl whose face you tried to kick in, well she doesn’t just stop at the whole arm if you know what I mean.” Another sharp tug nearly brought the Assassin down to a knee. “Least with me, you know what you’re getting: a few corny jokes here and there, maybe even a brainbuster for old times sake.”

“...god, you bastard! I’m gonna shove my...damn...foot in your mouth so hard-Ow!” She could barely even finish a sentence as he torqued the limb even more.

“Sounds kinky. I’ll put that in the suggestion box for the wife back home,” he joked with her, before getting serious.

Planting himself, he waited until she had straightened out her stance some before suddenly driving his shoulder into her, using his weight to knock her down to the ground while still retaining a hold over the arm.

Grabbing around her neck with his free hand, the former tag champion brought Kim up to her feet.

After going for yet another twist of her arm, he shot her off into the ropes on the side of the ring away from Mandy.

Not remaining stationary for her return, the Ruler of the Ring took a few steps forward to capture her moving form in a fleeting bodylock…

… and then bridge backwards at the right timing to catapult her overhead in a swift belly-to-belly suplex!

Twisting over to land on his belly as she took the hard landing on her spine, he was quick to get up, practically leaving the Assassin in the dust as she had a (slightly) more difficult time rising.

Managing to pick herself up nonetheless, she groggily stumbled towards her opponents’ corner, blindly stretching out an arm for a hot tag.

Realizing once she fully opened her eyes that Kendra was standing in front of her with a look that could kill, the Fresno girl muttered a quick “Shit!” and then twirled around to run right into his next throw.

Hooking her unprotected right arm, he pivoted with his hips to send her sailing overhead in a smooth arm drag.

Many in the crowd stood up to applaud the tag team specialist, but it wasn’t just them who noticed the subtle changes in his overall ring performances…

“And there she goes, sent flying courtesy of that magnificent arm drag from Hunter. I thought the guy was on another level during the tournament, but what we are seeing right now is just a treat for the eyes,” George exclaimed, almost in awe of the smoothness in which the male sexfighter executed yet another arm drag.

Kevin of course agreed, “The increase in speed has not gone unnoticed. Hunter’s moving around the ring with more fluidity than usual. Certainly, it’s too early to judge, but I am looking forward to what else he has to offer beyond this initial sampling size.”

The Assassin finally reassembled herself on a nearby corner, pulling herself up with shaky legs to get hit by something lean, mean, and right on time.

Running full speed at his barely upright opponent, Hunter jumped forward so that squashed the Fresno girl between him and the turnbuckle.

Coming down from the body splash, he soaked in the applause only for a moment before Irish whipping her into the opposite end.

Taking off right after her, Hunter continued to keep the pace up, zipping right past the frustrated blonde champion…

“Nnnarrghh!” Grunting out once she collided against the corner, Kim did what was instinctual at this point and threw both her legs up in a double kick to stump his momentum.

But it was also Hunter’s base instinct to catch her feet in mid-air, putting the brakes on his own advance much to her surprise.

“Sorry, seen this episode before,” he quipped at her with a wink.

Maintaining a grip over her ankles, he brings them around his neck, moving in closer so that he could still take advantage.

Kim’s expression told it all as she was suddenly lifted up off the corner with Hunter using his superior strength to heft her up on his shoulders.

Her arms flailed for the ropes and her voice frantically screamed out in protest, but there was seemingly nothing that the Assassin could do to prevent what came next.

Spinning around to face the center of the ring, the veteran took a few steps forward and then delivered a swift powerbomb to the hoisted-up brunette.

The ring elicited an audible thud as it received her petite weight upon the canvas, as well as the man delivering it who only went down on his knees.

“Shit!” Mandy hissed out, calling out to her now sprawled out BFF.

Momentarily woozy from the impact, she was even less prepared for him grabbing hold of her ankles and pushing them over her head in a piledriver pinning position.

Able to manipulate the smaller woman’s lower body with utmost ease, he folded her legs all the way into a front bend, and then, snagged her panties just with his teeth and pulled them down to her thighs, before grabbing the fabric with his fingers and manually stripping them off her person for good.

The crowd went ballistic at the first reveal of nudity, but Kim was still too out of it from the powerbomb to even voice her own protests.

But she was cognizant enough to feel his tongue go right back to that familiar place.

Keeping her legs folded, Hunter fastened to her neatly trimmed sex, orally working her pussy with a series of quick yet fervent lashes!

Angling his head just right between her thighs, the ring vet traced first over the outer folds of her womanhood, employing a certain level of sexual precision that only comes through the hard crucible of experience.

Using every bit of that experience, he varied up the teasing patterns of his dexterous tongue to make her moan and want even more.

“Mmmmmm….” An aroused murmur in her voice built up more and more, in direct correlation to the increasing fervor in which he ate her out.

Her obvious susceptibility for everything oral began to reveal itself everywhere in her body language, from the shake and quiver in her usually smug tone to the way her toes curled up on either side of her head.

Kendra, fully recovered on the outside, watched Hunter perform as expected, living up to his usual standards while her blonde nemesis on the other side of the ring fumed at the very sight of it all.

“Fuck, oh god…” Closing her eyes now, Kim curled up her fingers and toes with her opponent’s head still buried between her legs.

Once her moans became more whines than just moans, he casually slid his tongue even deeper into her worked up sex.

His focused swirls within her only garnered even more lustful reactions from her aroused expression, “No no no no, fuuuuuckkkk….”

Smiling against her cunt, he began working her clit, exciting that fleshy centerpiece of her feminine cavern for now, but not for long.

Only a few seconds into his refocused approach, Kim finally found it within herself to kick out, bucking mightily with her petite hips to deny him further access to her womanly delight.

Hunter leaned back on his knees, disappointment only a fleeting emotion across his face.

Grabbing her by the wrist as she ended up on her belly, he rose to his feet knowing already what next to do.

Moaning out with her mind presumably still in a fog from the powerbomb leading into the oral session, the Fresno native was led right up to a standing position without any fuss, her sexual daze though dissipating as her opponent put her in the same wristlock as before.

Her facial features formed a much more animated grimace as he continued manipulating her limb, walking backwards towards his corner much to Mandy’s chagrin.

Kendra slapped his shoulder to officially tag herself back in, moving under the ropes quickly.

Taking control of the same arm from her partner, she kept the woman on her literal toes by twisting underneath her arm to further intensify the wristlock.

Grabbing the wrist with both hands as the two went around in a circle, Kendra gave a small nod over her shoulder to her partner before suddenly and methodically twisting it over the shorter woman’s head with enough force to slam the opponent to the mat facefirst in a flawless arm wringer.

Still holding on to her on the way down, Kendra took a seat right next to her writhing opponent just in time for Hunter to put the exclamation point with an elbow drop aimed directly at the base of the Assassin’s spine.

That got an instant yell out of her, but what next elicited an even louder reaction.

Scissoring her worked over arm with both legs once her partner had rolled under the bottom rope, the technically-astute Brit wrapped up the prone woman’s other arm under her shoulder and then proceeded to wrench back in a specialized variation of the standard crossface.

Mandy’s face was nearly completely covered by her hands, just watching her BFF suffer in the upper body stretch.

Targeting both arms in addition to seriously testing the flexibility in her torso, the Duchess had certainly spared no expense in introducing the thrashing woman to just one part of her extensive arsenal.

Pulling back on both limbs just enough to be able to clasp her fingers underneath the chin, Kendra wore a focused scowl while concentrating most of her energy towards pushing Kim to an early breaking point.

“Fuck fuck, you’re such a fucking bitch, Kendra!” she wailed out, wriggling and writhing from the top down to escape.

“Yes, I’m quite aware of that fact,” the Englishwoman taunted her right back, wrenching back even more, causing Kim’s feet to frantically drum into the mat behind her. “But you’ll submit to this bitch whether you want to or not, luv.”

Already, a Tap! chant was starting to gain steam, which only seemed to irritate Mandy even more.

“Come on, bae! Don’t listen to them, come on!” she urged her black-haired bestie, stretching out one arm earnestly.

The fans’ chanting only got louder, but, to her credit, the Assassin had not yet yielded.

In her desperation, she found an alternative path.

Getting her legs under her with the scissored armbar/crossface combination, Kim managed to power out of the grueling hold, throwing her entire weight up against Kendra’s to knock them both backwards.

There was a brief blur of intertwined female flesh rolling towards the center of the ring, ending ultimately in the Japanese American slithering free of the submission hold and then using that momentum to make her way back to her corner.

Kendra at the very least acknowledged her opponent’s tenacity, but that didn't stop her from grabbing hold of Kim’s ankle and tripping her up to interrupt the attempted tag.

She had an initial intention to trap her opponent in some kind of ankle lock, but before she could get a decent grip the Assassin had already hopped up to her feet.

Holding on to the ankle nonetheless, she started to fold that limb inwards to grab the rest of her body for a suplex….

…. walking right into a sudden enziguri by the quick-footed woman in the process!

Twisting her hips just at the right moment, Kim launched herself into the air with her free foot quite nearly catching her right in the mouth.

Veteran instincts prevailed just barely, though, allowing the Brit to duck the flying kick and seek to still take advantage of the now prone woman before her.

She grabbed around her opponent’s sides, nearly able to lock fingers together for a waistlock but not quite in time.

Wriggling out and sliding backwards with the quickness of a cat, the Assassin ended up behind the Duchess now.

Kendra’s blindside exploded with pain as Kim rammed into her kidney region shoulderfirst, knocking her down to both knees.

She was then brought down to the ground fully once the petite woman grabbed a hold of her hair and viciously mashed her face into the mat.

Growling out angrily, Kim straddled the Englishwoman when she was most vulnerable and started hammering her back and neck with forearm shots solely from her good arm.

“How’s. This. For. Submitting. Bitch!!” she yelled at the woman, punctuating every word with a devastating blow to Kendra’s naked spine.

Delivering a few more strikes just for the sake of it, she finally rolled off the groaning woman, spending a few moments on the mat to formally catch her breath.

“Lots of aggression from the Assassin here. People have placed lots of focus on her kicking abilities, and rightfully so, but I gotta say there was plenty of power behind those hard shots to the back. Deserved or not, Kendra’s probably gonna be feeling that in the morning,” George observed.

“I’m pretty sure any amount of pain is acceptable to that woman as long as she gets what she wants: a seat on the table to compete for the title she once held many, many moons ago,” Kevin pointed out to him, looking on as the Japanese American finally clambered up to her feet.

“Certainly, but I would also advise that Kendra not get too lost in her emotions here. Mandy talks a big game, but when it comes down to it, she knows how to work her opponent, physically and mentally. And if she’s taught Kim a few tricks about how to push those buttons, well then…” George suddenly paused aloud in his commentary, noting a very loud, high-pitched cry coming from inside the ring.

Kim had just gotten a fistful of hair around the Brit’s hair, determined to drag the woman towards her corner when the Duchess sprung her trap.

Gripping her fingers with both hands with the quickness of a crocodile, she dipped a little into her more sadistic side now, bending those captured digits against the natural rotation much to the audible horror of the Assassin.

On one knee, Kendra had no sympathy on her face whatsoever with a tight grip over Kim’s petite digits.

“Fuck, you- fuuuck!” she whined out, wincing out at the sudden manipulation of the individual joints.

Shaking her head frantically, she lashed out with a forearm with her free hand, which ultimately served no purpose but to further piss off the Duchess, who kept on extending the fingers backwards even more.

Then, the Englishwoman rose up completely, her expression darkened as she towered a few good inches above the quivering, aching brunette.

Instinctively, Kim took a few steps back, prompting her opponent to trace over those footsteps with her own.

The Assassin’s pampered feet almost began tap dancing on the mat with the finger manipulation intensifying.

Kendra could almost see the terror, the naked panic in the shorter woman’s eyes now, but she was also oblivious at the same time to Mandy blindly tagging in.

“Let go of her, bitch!” Swinging a shapely leg through the ropes, the blonde champion managed to catch the Englishwoman in the ribs with a strong kick seemingly out of nowhere once the two were within striking range for her.

Hastily entering the ring, the champ again made her presence known with a powerful thrust kick to her nemesis’ stomach, nearly putting her on her rear while relieving her best friend.

“Fucking slut tried to break my hand, bae!” Kim vented, both incensed and still hurting at the same time.

“Don’t worry, Kimmy. We’ll break her ugly face and make it all better,” the champ growled out, going around to map out her next attack.

But Kendra wasn’t going to stay the sitting duck and allow that.

Still tending to her hand, the Assassin roughly grabbed a fistful of her hair, tugging her up to her feet- and then promptly receiving a back elbow to the face for her troubles.

Righting herself as the Fresno girl took a knee by her side, the Duchess turned around just in time to catch another attempted thrust kick from the champ.

Not in much of a mood to taunt her, she let go of the ankle and then smashed into the blonde woman’s beautiful face with a stirring forearm.

Mandy stumbled back as that blow resonated, and then, right into what presumably should’ve been a follow up strike.

But it never came, because Kendra found herself suddenly trapped in place, unable to move towards her much-despised American adversary.

A quick glance down revealed the source: Kim strategically clinging on to her left leg for dear life, anchoring her weight to the Brit.

She made a move to attack the Fresno native, but realized her mistake too late.

Capitalizing on her partner’s distraction, Mandy nearly took the brunette woman’s head off with a swift big boot right to the chin!

The move nearly made the referee flinch as soon as her size 9 connected soundly and with purpose.

Even Hunter had to admit to the potency of that blow that felled his partner, gripping the ropes intently while his eyes watched the scene continue to unfold.

The referee quickly ushered Kim out of the ring, who of course obeyed without complaints now that her partner had taken the upper hand.

Flat on her back, Kendra felt the warm rush of crimson in her mouth once more, never a truly unwelcomed sensation though.

That bitter taste only motivated her, but she didn’t have long to act on it.

“Oh, hey, Kendra, let’s play a little game!!” She heard the voice first, and then, the face that carried it came into view.

Towering over the brunette with legs on either side of her, Mandy leaned forward at a suggestive angle, no doubt titillating some of the front row fans.

“How many fingers am I holding up, huh?” The blonde woman waved her hand in front of her, but even with her vision slightly blurred, she could make out only the American’s middle finger extended out towards her.

Smirking coyly as she relished in disrespecting the former champ, Cutthroat grabbed around the back of her head.

Dragging her up, she paused mid-stride to blow a teasing kiss at Hunter and then smashed Kendra nosefirst into the nearest turnbuckle pad.

Going right into the vinyl padding, Kendra slumped right into the corner, fighting off another dizzy spill much to Mandy’s continued delight.

“Still with me, babe?” the taller woman tilted her head to the side.

“....ah yeah, I’m just peaches, you little slag,” the slender woman got out a wince or two later.

“Great!” She playfully cupped Kendra on both cheeks, secretly holding her in place for a fierce knee thrust that nearly folded the Englishwoman right in two.

Another knee also nearly got the proud Brit down, but not quite.

But, it did at least provide the perfect setup for Cutthroat to lock Kendra in a double underhook, clasping her fingers together around the base of the neck.

Then, she lifted up the English sexfighter with relative ease, sending her up first in a vertical position before falling back to deliver a butterfly suplex.

Landing hard on her lower back, the Duchess went right into a writhing fit, pounding the mat in nonverbal agony.

Calmly rising up to her feet, Mandy took her time going over to where the former champ now lay in a prone position.

Hunter had successfully started up a rallying chant, but that fan support hadn’t yet materialized in substantial movement for the Brit.

The chants did get the ball rolling though, prompting her to rise up on her elbows and-

“Ugghhh!” That was, until Mandy swung a punt kick right into her ribs to send her back down.

“You know, I will never get tired of kicking your little bony ass, Kendra.” She punctuated that with yet another stomp on her back, further agonizing the brunette.

“Last week, we tried to protect you from all this humiliation, but you didn’t listen. You still want to yank on my coattails to keep your obsolete ass relevant. But guess what, Mary Poppins…?” Another kick hit its target, allowing her to continue, “You got what you wanted. Main event. People talking. Everything. But after tonight, no one’s gonna be talking about you, or King Loser over there. No, they’re all gonna be talking about me.”

Grabbing her by the hair, Mandy, taken up in her own conviction, brought Kendra up to snarl right in her face, “They’re gonna forget all about you once they see that you were never championship material to begin with. You were just the placeholder holding it down for the real deal to come in and-Ow!”

Kendra suddenly lashed out with a violent headbutt that connected right between the eyes, making the blonde pay for getting perhaps too close to comfort.

The sudden blow separated them both, allowing the Duchess to recover while only angering the Intercontinental Champion even more.

“How about you stop talking and start hitting?” Kendra snarled right back at her.

Wiping her lip, she did just that, or at least attempted to.

Her next big boot was easily telegraphed by the lean brunette, allowing her to dodge that easily and wait ever-patiently for Mandy to twirl around to receive what was coming to her.

And that came in the form of two knife edge chops, each delivered in quick succession right to her chest.

The third, however, was halted in mid-strike as the champion parried the forearm with a front kick to the elbow, nearly sending the Duchess staggering into another tailspin.

“C’mere!” Ignoring her reddening chest for now, Mandy yanked on the messy locks of Kendra to pull her into her control.

Fastening both hands around her neck, she turned the Brit around so that they were now back-to-back with the hold now an inverted facelock.

The intent was clear for a neckbreaker, but Kendra decided against being the recipient at the last second by suddenly elbowing Mandy’s sides to force yet another separation.

Grunting out, the blonde champion couldn’t make another move because her British opponent made it for her, shoving hard against her back to send her into the corner facing her, right into Hunter’s vicinity.

The male sexfighter looked on with interest as the blonde woman nearly crashed chestfirst into the corner, stopping herself just inches before collision and now coming face-to-face with the man himself.

“Nice one, champ,” he teased her.

“Shut up, you overrated little- whoaa!” Grabbed from behind in a waistlock, she fell back as Kendra performed a backward roll to take them back to the center of the ring.

Getting just enough backwards motion to end up in the superior position, the Duchess assumed a semi crouching position sitting on top of Kendra’s long legs while the blonde woman herself was pinned under her.

As the audience applauded for the O’Connor roll, the brunette on top moved right to the next step, licking up two of her fingers and then sliding them first down Mandy’s inner thigh, before sliding them underneath the thin fabric of her panties.

It didn’t take her long to make that initial penetration, forcing an aroused gasp from the champion even with her shoulders to the mat.

And perhaps, being a little too familiar with Kendra’s sexual prowess, the woman suddenly kicked out from underneath with a massive yet desperate effort!

Disrupting the sexual attack right then and there, Cutthroat crawled up to her feet as Kendra did the same.

The two women, with only a few feet apart now, turned around and went on the offensive; the only thing: they both had the same idea in mind.

Both Kendra and Mandy connected with a clothesline on the other, resulting in both sexfighters going down to the mat at the same time!

Now the crowd really began to show their involvement with the two women downed for the present moment, their current salvation lying with their respective partner.

“When it comes to competitors with a deep history with one another, you just know it’s gonna come out in all kinds of ways in that ring. Right now, after that last exchange between Kendra and Mandy, we seem to be at the ‘I wanna gorge your eyeballs out’ stage. But who knows? By the end of all this, they might be hate-fucking right then and there if it means achieving victory.”

As the two women instinctively began rolling towards their corners, Kevin added to that, “Keep in mind that even hatred requires energy. If you want to cause your opponent as much harm as is legally allowable in that ring, well, you need to be mentally sharp and physically equipped to keep bringing that energy, minute after minute. Right now, they’ve exhausted quite a bit in the tank, so they’re doing the smart thing and letting the partners pick up the slack.”

“C’mon, just a little more…”

Hunter’s outstretched hand finally received its payoff with Kendra dragging herself over to finally make the tag.

Bringing himself into the match, the male sexfighter zipped inside the ropes with an almost superhuman burst of speed, nearly comparable to the Assassin once she was tagged in on Mandy’s behalf.

Breaking into a heated sprint, Hunter closed in the distance without even trying and even scored the first hit.

Kim barely took her feet off the ground for a dropkick before the SFL veteran nearly took her head off with an opening clothesline.

Hitting the ropes in anticipation of her fast rise, he knocked the brunette down with a shoulder block as soon as she stumbled up.

Manually picking her up this time, he whipped her into the ropes in a seamless transition to the next big thing.

“Up ya go!” Bending down just as she rebounded back into range, he lifted her up and over in a textbook back body drop!

Flailing wildly in the air, she came down hard on the mat, her petite form visibly lit up by the amount of pain she had absorbed in such a short window of time.

And he wasn’t even close to being done.

Gathering her up by the hair again, Hunter feigned tossing her into the ropes again….

… only to suddenly throw the Assassin shoulderfirst into her partner, who couldn’t be more oblivious standing on the ring apron.

Grunting as her partner crashed into her belly button, the sudden impact knocked the champ off the ropes where she hit the barricade hard.

“I remember you two like to play the numbers game some,” he told her wryly, cracking his neck eagerly as the brunette looked out at horror at her sprawled out bestie on the outside. “Well now, you can get your ass kicked one on one. Just like the rest of us.”

Taking care of the legal woman’s trump card all in one fell swoop, he pulled her back into the ring to bring it all home.

Promptly scooping up the woman over his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, he went back to the center of the ring with the crowd standing up on all sides.

“Gonna….fuck….you….up,” Kim groaned out, barely able to do anything but resist feebly in his grasp.

Then, just because he could, Hunter spun around on his heel to further disorient her, treating her like she was a passenger on a carnival merry-go-round as the crowd cheered on all sides.

Her arms and legs flailed futilely all around until finally he stopped, right in front of Kendra.

As the fans chanted his name, the former tag champion whispered up softly, “God, I missed this.”

Then, he ran forward and plunged himself (and by proxy her) forward, slamming the Assassin directly to the ground first, while using the momentum to roll over her and end up standing in a perfectly executed rolling fireman’s carry slam.

Kim remained where she was nearly flattened, barely moving a muscle as Hunter generously offered his open hand to the Duchess.

“M’lady,” he smiled at her.

“Well if you insist,” she accepted his offer, tagging herself back in to do the honors.

Stalking over to the defenseless, supine woman from California, Kendra took hold of the same arm she had been dissecting the entire match and proceeded to finally unleash the benefits of her hard labor.

Grabbing her wrist, she whipped her hair back, tucking that arm under her shoulder for safekeeping.

Then, she sat down, scissoring that limb with both of her legs and then applying the cross armbar.

Kim’s body came alive in a writhing explosion of frantic motion as soon as the submission was locked in.

Pulling her arm upwards, the Duchess exercised perfect control at all times, not flinching at the least opposite the Assassin’s panicked body language.

In fact, she only increased the pressure even more, forcing a very timely decision on Kim’s part.

“Shit- shit let me go you bitch!” she wailed out, finally biting the bullet and tapping out with her free hand to prevent any lasting damage from being dealt to her.

Relinquishing the hold, Kendra rolled backwards and to her feet, right into the embrace of her partner.

Clutching her arm, Kim did the smart thing and rolled all the way to the outside, into the protective arms of her own partner.

“Winner of the first fall with a submission via cross armbar….THE DUCHESS!”

The Brit smirked at her American compatriot, “So, thoughts?”

Nodding to the two huddling and tending to each other, he had a smirk of his own, “You could’ve totally handled this by yourself, couldn’t you?”

She shrugged, telling him, “Partially. I could do it solo, but some eye candy on the side always goes a long way for personal motivation.”

He reminded her teasingly, “What would Amy think if she heard you talking dirty to me?”

Kendra, without pause, replied, “Well, she can say, or perhaps do, anything she wants to me once this is over.”

“And just like that, I remember why we get along so well,” he grinned, as the show went to commercial.

Author's Note: Happy Holidays to all!

- You all know the stakes in this match. You know the players. And now that we are one fall in, any predictions on how the rest will turn out?

- Oh, and while I appreciate the requests for alternate endings PMs, I do have to reiterate that I have posted plenty of alternate endings on this story in PDF format for you all to enjoy. I think I've said this in an AN before, but again, don't worry. The Cherry Kiss/Dan Danger alt. ending will come out in a PDF at some point and be published on this story, so there is no need to leave a comment for that specific request, or for any other alternate endings. Though, you are always welcome (and I do encourage this) to provide feedback on any other aspect of the story, as well as suggestions for the future.

- Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited by batman4life; 27-Dec-20 at 04:57.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post: