View Single Post
Old 11-Oct-20, 22:51
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In order for my to recommend my sister (or friend) to become a session wrestler, the hourly pay would have to be significantly higher than it is today.

This means that session wrestlers are significantly underpaid, in my view, all things considered, e.g. studio costs, safety (injury and more serious safety concerns), how taboo it is, career longevity, skills required, advertising, difficult clients, time spent organising sessions, etc.

Therefore, I don't think that session wrestling fees are even close to getting out of hand.
Are you kidding me?
First of all they choose this trade. Just like all trades and careers there are costs like school costs and tool costs. Do you even know how much they make when you add up everything? And where are the skills you are talking about?
Is taking money from a customer and not delivering a skill? I am still waiting for some videos that were never given to me after I paid for them. Or I got botched videos.
Yes I agree that safety plays a part in it but its a risk that they choose.
Advertising is not a cost. The men promote the women. We are the ones that post about them everywhere.

Here lets do the math once again and this time I will work with the number 5 to keep it simple.
The roll into town on a Friday. Have 5 sessions on Friday, 5 more on Saturday. then 5 more on Sunday. Monday they go to another town. have 5 more on Tuesday. then 5 more on Wednesday. then 5 more on Thursday. Friday they move onto another town. In 1 week they had 5 plus 5 plus 5 plus 5 plus 5 plus 5 plus 5 which equals 30 session. Now lets use a rate of $400. 30 X 400 equals $12 000. Are you telling me that they are underpaid? You got to be kidding. And yes they have made this much.
Add on money they take from customs and money they get donated to them plus money they make at their video store and money they make from online skype sessions and dont forget 'gifts' sent to them from people.

What you are forgetting is that there are costs for the customer.
Lets add the customers costs. Let's use a middle class worker for example.
It takes one or two weeks of hard work just to afford a session.
Then cost of travel for the customer.
Then session fee for the customer.
And let's not forget hotel rates for the customer.

Bottom line business is business and for business to work, both sides have to be happy.

And trust me, I want to be happy too and I am sure all of us here want to be happy. We are all here as fans for female wrestlers. We love them. But we don't want our love to stop because of costs and are insane.
We are all customers. And one thing that is a RIGHT is that we have a right to complain. We have a right to put our foot down. We have a right to finally tell them um.... hey.... no offense..... I cant afford to eat at those prices.

We are all friends here. Let's work together with the session wrestlers. There is a lot of money out there that they are not getting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post: