View Single Post
Old 07-Oct-20, 18:07
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After I give them a script and tell them the do's and do nots, they still botch it. The first 5 minutes of the custom is them standing in front of each other catty talking. I never told them to do that. Then they roll around and talk through out the video (over selling like rookies) and if I am lucky I might see what I was asking for, but only for a few seconds.

I experienced the same twice. I am a "victim" for the german video-producer @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], who releases domination-videos of ladies dominating men. So I wrote a script for the very 1st video I acted in for his production. It was a 30-minutes-video of me with 2 well known female wrestlers. The producer was very happy with my script, so I sent it more than a week before the filming-day to the one wrestler who was able to speak english, with the order to read it and translate it also to the other wrestler who only speaks liitle english. I also booked a private session with both ladies 30 minutes each in which I wanted to have my normal semi-competitive match with them before we would film the video. So I met them both, but had to find out that the english speaking lady not even read my script, although she had it already for more than a week, and so also the other lady did not have any information. So I wasted 15 minutes of each of my sessions for which I paid 2 x 100 Euro for the 2 x 30 minutes to practise my script for the videos with the ladies. Another german guy @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], who regularly posts here as well, watched it! So literally the ladies got paid 50 Euro each for practising the cript of my video instead of just reading it, which would have taken maybe 5 minutes normally.

2 years later I visited an event, where both ladies also were in the line-up. I had an agreement with the organizer of the event that she would take me as a victim for her public mixed-matches if I would allow her to film and release also my privately paid sessions as well. So I wrote another script for my private session with the same 2 ladies again and sent it to the event-organizer, in the hope that, when she (not me) sent this scritpt to the wrestlers, that they would read it, so that no "practise" would be needed. But I got disappointed again. The event-organizer had forgotten to forward my script, so again the ladies had no clue about it. So, as my session-time had started, they read it within less than a minute, including the translation of the english speaking lady to the other one. What do you people here guess how much of the script they reminded in the session than?
Ok, that was another example why I am so disappointed that I get treated so badly generally and even get treated so badly also in my sessions.
And now Mr @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] can tell us again that itīs ME who is always guilty and that the ladies are always the innocent angels and so I have to leave this scene, in his opinion.

I did not meantion the names of the hungarian ladies, but I am sure also @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] can imagine whom I mean ;-)

Last edited by Fritz; 07-Oct-20 at 20:01.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post: