View Single Post
Old 24-Jul-17, 16:00
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

One comes to mind, yes ;-)...

I do pretty hardcore boxing sessions, and I stress to the girls I session with "I don't care about my face", and one girl really took it to the limit.

I don't know if I regretted the session, because to be honest, it turns me on when I think about what she did, but after getting beat up for about 45 minutes with boxing gloves, I asked the girl to finish with bare knuckles (which I often do, if the session is going well, and I can still take more punishment).

So we did some stand-up bare fist fighting, and she landed a few good face shots, until I went down. Here's what I didn't expect...

She then sat on my chest, pinned my arms under her legs, and then "grounded and pounded" my face. She alternated with lefts and rights to each of my cheeks, until I eventually said (I believe my exact words were): "Stop! Stop!"

I'm going to say she landed about 30 or 40 point-blank bare knuckle face punches, and my cheeks inflamed like balloons in seconds. I got up right away to look in the mirror, and I looked like of those middle-aged women who gets way too much botox.

The session was still one of my favorites, and I might have thought she was crazy for doing that at the time, but when I think of it now, it's pretty awesome ;-)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post: