View Single Post
Old 04-Aug-20, 06:13
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: Can You Make Sessions NOT Feel Like Sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) Does anybody know if there is a way to make a session NOT feel like you're hiring a stranger to go through the motions of dominating you in whatever specific way you outlined for them in an e-mail ahead of time? Is there a way to make it feel like the scenario I'm describing above?

2) And if so, can anybody figure a plausible reason (apart from having a session) for why you'd be meeting someone, especially a stranger, in their hotel room
1) Interesting conundrum. I think the only way you're going to get rid of that stranger aspect is to see the girl more than once. Depending on the girl, over time, your interactions should become more natural and less transactional. Part of the session then could be how she has become stronger from the last time you saw her. Maybe do some strength contests, arm wrestling, etc.

To make the domination more natural, give them more freedom to dominate you as they want to and stay away from specific roleplays. I have found humiliation to be far more powerful when it's unexpected than when I specifically ask for it.

2) To discuss a business issue? To do a private lesson in something?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post: