View Single Post
Old 22-Aug-19, 23:20
Producer
Points: 5,916, Level: 32 Points: 5,916, Level: 32 Points: 5,916, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mysteria (UK) reviews

I had a ballbusting/wrestling session with hera a few months ago, and it was amazing.
We meet up and right off the bat she just looks amazing, propably the hottest session wrestler I've had a session with. We talk, she is of course lovely and listens carefully.

I went upstairs on the submission room put my wrestling singlet and waited.

Just fantasizing about her gave me an erection, when she walked in we got into wrestling positions but she begun with a really hard kick to my balls. In my experience mistresses test the waters a little bit with a first customer but Hera is a natural dom, I told her I can take some damage and she took it face value.
I think she really wanted me to eat my words and whimper on the floor, which I kinda did obv.

After that it was just hopeless, she proceeded to beat the hell out of me. I'm 1.80m 80kilos so nothing big, but not tiny, it was not even debateable. She was way thinner than me and I just couldn't even graze her.
I'm not completely submissive as person and I enjoy being a switch on my relationships so this was a learning and humbling experience, she is unbelievably strong.
At every point she brought me to the edge of what I can take but she is very empathetic, and because she is so absolutely hot whatever she did I was fully erect so when I asked her to go a bit softer for a minute she was a bit dissapointed and said that I was hard so I obviously enjoy it.
I had to explain to her that my dumb dick would probably be hard even if she proceeded to straight up murder me, it's not a metric we should trust.

And boy does she enjoy busting balls, her saying gleefully that my balls can take some damage is a badge of honor.

All in all, she wiped the floor with me, humiliated me, tied me, foot gagged me and left me in state of ecstasy leaving.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samatotrampoukos For This Useful Post: