View Single Post
Old 23-Jun-20, 17:47
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: AN ARTIST...Maggie Jennings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another great favourite at Festelle was Maggie,not just an artist on the wrestling mat but renowned on canvas with her paints.
Somewhat unique in her time when some of the girls were more willing to admit working as a topless dancer or stripper than admit to enjoying wrestling.Maggie appeared on a tv talk show with I think it was the late Russel Harty who showed more interest in her wrestling than her art.
Maggie had some great bouts against Susan in particular and the much bigger Helen where a genuine dislike for eachother was displayed.(One of these bouts can be found on the 13th of June edition of my blog***femfighteurope.blogspot.co.uk)
Maggie can still be seen in I believe a teaching role around the art gallery scene in London and though not taking part I believe taking an interest in the wretling scene.

Assuming this is the right gal, she may teach etching and intaglio printing at London's Royal Drawing School.

Scroll down on her [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to see some of her works.

Note: My security software says her personal website may have an issue in that arena.