View Single Post
Old 22-Sep-20, 08:59
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Matrona Virus. Men are forced to stay home. Family fights begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OK, I understand. It's just a fiction. IRL being a man, had maybe this COVID-19 and a whole zoo of viruses and survived, as you see. Can yet die from the economical follows of quarantine. Agree yet with a low death risk, since I have more chances to die in auto accident at sample. Or from a brick fallen from a house. Or...
I'm sorry to hear that. I know this scenario might be disturbing for some, considering we still are in this pandemic, and I really hoped that noone who reads it would be affected by the virus in real life. But so many fictional stories, that are brutal and comical at the same time include scenarios that have happened in real life and that were very bad for some people. So I hope we don't take this seriously in anyway.
And also I don't do feminist propaganda, and i dont hate men! This is all just fun - although a bit of a cruel fun - but we shouldn't be so sensitive when it comes to fiction. I don't support anything of this in real life and I wouldnt like it to happen of course. But it's fun and hot to fantasize about it sometimes

Last edited by Young Amazon; 22-Sep-20 at 09:59.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post: