View Single Post
Old 09-Oct-14, 10:31
Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts
Default Re: Session Experience With Raven from the Wrestling Factory (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by axajay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Still getting used to this forum not sure if there is a warning page but please girls be warned by this user sulivan92.
Why he wrote a review on Raven I'm not sure as he had the cheek to run off after the sessions with out paying Raven and Pippa then had the cheek to still message pippa and say he would come back and pay oh but he didn't.
He tried to do this to me but due to asking for the money up front on our occasion due to him messing me around he said oh forgot to go to the bank then he went and never came back only to flood me with silly messages to gloat about wasting my time. Since that event he now changes his email add every month or so books me
Last min then with different session requests so I don't know its him then messages too say haha got you again. It's guys like this that make us girls paronoid and wary. He is in the minority of dick heads that gets his kicks out of wasting our time.
As well as this user name he goes by sullyman and steve, but as I said he changes his email all the time. His no is 0775342**86 he is a yyoung asion guy very small and skinny and has a beard. He now drives a small blue car. So girls please be warned and I will find out how to get his profile reported and taken off here too.
Axajay
Have commented on this on your other thread on the subject. Hope you get this sorted, as we don't need his sort within the scene. Incidently, have a session booked with Raven for next Wed. Really looking forward to it (and will turn up and will pay !!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post: