View Single Post
Old 07-Apr-16, 16:12
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If the story sounds too good to be true,it probably isnt.Same for someone who says they are female when they are not.
It`s very hard to create a good fake true story. I found it to easy to spot a fake because they tend to contain mistakes and by mistake I mean things such as wrestling moves that wouldn`t work in real life or encounters and/or dialogue that isn`t likely to really happen along with a few other things that tip them off.

Writers that have the talent to create a real sounding story without mistakes have better things to do then to spoof a few wrestling guys in a group or a web page.

At one time I had about 20 completely true personal experience stories posted on the internet. I have lived the dream and still do. My stories inspired others to share their experiences and for a few years I had a pretty special Yahoo story group.

Here`s the thing. People that had enjoyed experiences like mine tended to recognized the truth in my stories. Those that haven`t tended to be skeptics and naysayers.

And per the fake internet girl thing. I had a couple of lesbian Yahoo friends who told me that 95% plus percent of the female id`s in yahoo groups were men. That was 15 years ago or so but I doubt much has changed. Like a fake true story they are easy to spot because men do a poor job of impersonating women. That was the opinion of my two sadistic lesbian friends anyways