View Single Post
Old 10-Jun-21, 23:22
Banned
Points: 1,190, Level: 13 Points: 1,190, Level: 13 Points: 1,190, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: SessionGirls.com looking for graphic designers

Regarding Jennifer's claims.

I am not an employee or a "work-to-hire" in any common sense way. I pay for the great bulk of the sessiongirls expenses, and have been since 2014. I also have the receipts to prove it! Hell, I even paid for the live events and did all the programming for free. And I was never given any salary or payment for it either. If Jennifer claims she did, ask her to show the receipts for her paying me. She won't because there aren't any. In fact, it's the opposite. I paid for the sessiongirls expenses, including jen's living expenses, medical bills, and even her vet bills for her dogs for 7 years now. But at the end of the day, the allegations are a "he-said, she-said" situation and you are free to believe what you want to believe.

My solution is, and always will be, the same:
Let's just go see our regular counsellor and agree to do whatever she recommends. However, whenever the counsellor says something Jennifer doesn't like, she gets flustered and LEAVES and refuses to go back again. It's just the way Jennifer "is".

And my preferred order of handling disputes are:
1) Counselor
2) Mediator
3) Arbitrator
4) Court

When presented with those options, Jen simply says "I'll see you in court!!!" - and then doesn't do anything. My proposition is to simply ask any independent arbitrator his opinion on the matter, and have him decide. And the whole thing can be done in a weekend.

Once again, please read the FULL side of steve's side before you form your strong opinion. Otherwise, it will just form into ideology:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

- Steve