View Single Post
Old 30-Jul-21, 02:29
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Lack of professionalism amongst newer younger session providers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is anyone else noticing a change in the attitude amongst some of these newer providers coming into the scene especially the ones in their early to mid 20's?

I booked a session recently with a local girl that I'm not going to name as she refunded my deposit promptly and all communications with her was positive, but she flaked on the session three times when it got time for the actuall session. It may be partially my fault for being accommodating but the last time when I texted and hour before the session and she didn't reply I noticed she was live on her Onlyfans account. I guess she saw away for some quick extra money and took it thinking I would just reschedule again as being local it really wasn't a big deal.

I might actually have if she just responded to my text saying something came up can we reschedule but she didn't, so I requested a refund of the deposit and to her credit she gave it back to me on my first request without a big delay.

It's not just that though, reading these new accounts and the list of demands is getting ridiculous considering non of these ladies have built up trust with those of us who do session. They come out of the gate with a hostile attitude like our time isn't worth theirs and I'm alarmed that some now are wanting money just to answer questions about what they are willing and capable of doing. If they don't want to answer questions then don't make vague barley believable statements in your profile.

Sorry for the rant I just want to see if it's just me or other people finding similar issues, I've got to the point where I'm not sure I even want to see anyone new now just stick to the ladies I know.
The prompt return of your deposit speaks to a much higher degree of professionalism than many "old" providers demonstrate if the stories around here are to be believed.

That said, the free market is one of the best managers - and maturing agents - there is. Markets pretty much fix all things.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: