View Single Post
Old 06-Nov-20, 21:04
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe I'm missing something, but why is anybody defending session wrestlers when there seems to be immense disdain for the client? She's not the only one who has made really degrading comments.

And to be clear -- I have no interest in dating a session wrestler whatsoever (I mean, I'm engaged, so I'm not interested in dating anyone), so it's not like I've ever asked one out and been rejected or anything of the sort. It's just when I read that kind of sentiment, it's very clear that they do not care about our feelings, our finances, or anything. And I'm absolutely NOT saying that they should. But if they don't care about us... why do any of us care so much about them? Why defend them at all? I ask because there has been a sentiment some pages back that we should have a heart and care about what these women go through. And, I mean... can you really still have that sentiment after reading the above? I've actually sessioned with her, and while it was a good session, I am so turned off by what she writes that I don't think I'm going to session with her again.

I just don't see how it makes any sense to ever look at a session as anything other than a strict business transaction, which means regarding the session wrestler the same way you would any business. A genuine emotional connection from us seems silly given any emotional connection they have with you is feigned so that you give them money.