View Single Post
Old 06-Jul-20, 08:56
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default Re: A separate section for F/F?

I'm of a mind that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Most of the F/F threads on the pictures/video forums are clearly labelled as such. Yes, some posts do contain both F/F and Mixed, but that's only where the thread title doesn't specifically say request one or the other.

For someone like me, who has zero interest in femdom mixed wrestling, it's never bothered me that the forum consists of about 90% of it. I look at (and share) the stuff I like, and I ignore the rest. But it's not really something I need to think about or that requires any effort conscious effort on my part. On which basis, I would assumed it's even easier for those that aren't into F/F to avoid the few threads that are devoted to that topic.

For me, it comes down to community. We're all into much the same thing - we just have different tastes regarding who (and sometimes how) they might be doing it. So separating people into into strictly segregated forums based on those preferences doesn't strike me as a way to nurture a community.