View Single Post
Old 08-Jan-14, 02:04
Producer
Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Roxi's Boutique

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

RBO15
As a immediate follow up to RB014, Roxi changes into attire more appropriate for wrestling. She proceeds to demonstrate several holds she would like to use in her upcoming female competitive matches. Roxi shows her skills by applying a classic head lock, full-nelson, figure-4 chicken wing, chicken wing with head lock, and some killer grapevines. As she put through that gauntlet of holds, she shared some stories of how she had used these holds on her siblings and friends over the course of her rough-housing years. She was quite confident of her abilities to use the same holds on other ladies in a real situation to force them to submit to her. I asked her to put a head scissors on me since she had worked me over so much with her non-scissors submission holds. She stood over me looking down and said something to the effect, "I guess I could work that out." It was the strongest she has ever squeezed me. I can't wait to see what she will really do to another female in a competitive environment.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Roxi For This Useful Post: