View Single Post
Old 28-Sep-20, 00:05
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Would you want to be in a cuckold relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex7887 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's nice to know there are at least 7 people in the entire world that share my kink for mixed wrestling and cuckolding! And here I thought my mix of kinks was rare.

For me, it's a combination of femdom, compersion, humiliation, and physical domination together turning up the heat. Cuckolding is interesting because I really have zero interest in other men, am quite masculine myself, and I'd likely become aggressive around another guy trying to dominate me. My fantasies always involve women. Cuckolding is the one area though where sometimes another guy is part of my imagined thoughts. My focus is still on the woman and her pleasure in that pairing though.

It's easy to imagine wrestling my girl and her making me tap for mercy over and over again until I was nice and submissive to her. If she happens to get pleasure from my suffering, making me watch her with another guy immediately after fits. That guy could be submissive towards her, dominant, whatever; my focus would be her pleasure. Her pleasure would be mine. It's a cerebral kink for me.

Even though I have submissive tendencies, I only express them privately in the bedroom. I expect respect everywhere else and would quickly dump any woman that didn't respect my limits regardless of whether they could kick my ass or not. I also view cuckolding as a way to enhance sexuality within a relationship, not a way to threaten it. It's negotiated long before it actually happens, safety is discussed, and limits are agreed upon.

Now the hard part, is finding women turned on by kicking a guy's ass, that desire multiple sexual partners, yet still commit to one life long relationship.
I agree. In my cuck fantasies, it has nothing to do with submitting to another guy. Its submitting to a woman who uses another man to further degrade and humiliate me to the max, but the woman is the one I'm submitting to.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post: