Thread: English lessons
View Single Post
Old 26-Aug-19, 18:27
Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,284 Times in 318 Posts
Default Re: English lessons

Yet another old Russian story by unknown author written around 2000, or even earlier.

It is the 1st scissors story I read in my life long ago. Maybe it's the 1st Russian scissors story ever!

Ballerina's steel thighs

This story happened to me in a regular high school. I was in graduation class then. I was tall and strong enough and not everyone could dare to fight with me.

Once returning home after school, I saw two girls fighting in a nook in the schoolyard. Actually, only one of them fought, and the second was a rather miserable sight: disheveled hair, arms and legs bruised and scratched. Her opponent was clearly stronger. She carried out some inconceivable throws and captures, which you could not see in action movies! Involuntarily interested in an unprecedented spectacle, I walked closer. The one that was stronger was already sitting on her defeated rival and clutching her neck with her hands. Suddenly, I felt sorry for that girl lying on the cold ground, who was soiled and scratched, and I shouted:

—Hey, stop, you'll strangle her!
The girl who won raised her eyes to me without opening her hands on the throat of her opponent:
—Get out from here! This is our affair with her!

—But she is suffocating, — I continued to insist. — You will kill her!
—Hey, didn't you understand? — was the answer. — If you don’t get out of here now, you will be in her place.

Her answer infuriated me. I grabbed the offender by the scruff of her neck and tried to knock her to the ground. But the girl knocked me down with a deft movement and immediately fell on top. I was not ready for such a turn of events and lost a few seconds because of this. While we were rolling on the ground, the girl I stood up for disappeared. I was left alone with my opponent, who was physically very strong. With great difficulty, I managed to turn her on her back and lean on top. And when I attributed the victory to myself, something happened that I will remember for life. Suddenly, the girl's legs entwined behind me. At first, I did not attach any importance to this, but after a few seconds ... It felt like I was in a vice. I glanced at her legs and realized that I had no chance.

The girl’s short skirt lifted up, revealing beautiful and incredibly muscular hips for her age (and she was about 14). Despite all their muscularity, I involuntarily admired her swarthy and seemingly innocuous legs. But then my opponent strained her steel muscles again, making me moan. My hands desperately tried to unclench the girl’s legs, squeezing my body, but all to no avail. A playful smile appeared on the girl's face. She enjoyed my helplessness. I tried to lift her, but I had already not enough strength. My tormentor leaned back with her hands behind her head and straining the mighty muscles of her buttocks and hips even harder. I have never experienced such pressure. My breath caught in, and I began to choke. Her strong legs of athlete, like a python, then squeezed my already almost limp body, then weakened her grip a little, to squeeze me again with a vengeance.

Now I was really scared. This strong girl could easily crush me with her monstrous strength of her hips and break my ribs. There was almost no air in the lungs. I could no longer even speak, but only wheezed and desperately clasped my hands over her legs, hips, and a muscular belly. All this time, a sinister smile did not leave the girl’s face. She was saying something to me, probably curses, but I did not hear her. There was only one thought in my head — “Is this really the end?” Hardly anyone could help me. People almost didn't walk this way, and I vividly imagined myself as a lifeless body crushed by the steel hips of this sadist ...

When I woke up, the girl had already gone. I was unconscious for a while! I was lying on the grass, exhausted and almost crushed. The whole body responded with severe pain, probably the girl broke a couple of my ribs. I could not get up for some time, but then, overcoming the pain; I somehow dragged myself to the house, fortunately, that was not far away. I told my parents I fell from the roof of the barn. It was a shame to admit that I, a healthy and already adult guy, was almost crushed by some little girl's thighs. Later I found out that this girl was really 14 years old, she studied at a nearby school and has been seriously engaged in ballet for ten years. That's why she had such incredibly strong legs.

And she just fought for the boy with that girl for whom I stood up.

I have not met any of these girls since then. And I still bypass the place where the incident occurred.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: