View Single Post
Old 10-Jun-21, 22:08
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Fairview High Freshman

Ben

I was dreading going back to school. After so many had watched me get beaten and reduced to tears by a freshman girl, I was sure to be mocked by my classmates. My identity as a strong, proud athlete had been shattered in humiliating fashion. I tried to tell myself that I took it easy on her, that I was distracted and nervous, but there was no denying the truth. She was simply better, faster, tougher. That was hard to come to terms with. Not to mention she was a very hot girly-girl, which only compounded my embarrassment.

And now she was wanting to hang out? Normally this would excite me but given the circumstances I figured it was some kind of trick, although she did seem really nice and sweet when we talked after the meet, which somewhat eased my pain. Knowing that she’s beaten a lot of other guys also takes away some of the sting, but it’s still a shock to have it happen to you personally, especially since I’m considered a pretty good wrestler. I just couldn’t fathom a girl being seriously competitive with me in a sport like wrestling, let alone one two years younger, and in my weight class. It really fucked with my head.

Aside from simply getting bested by the girl, the weirdest and most confusing thing about this is that part of me found it really sexy. Sure, it’s understandable that the close physical contact with a hot athletic girl would turn me on, and it did. But there was also something undeniably sexy about being dominated like I was. I couldn’t have imagined that this cute girl with the most gorgeous ass would come in and completely turn my world upside down. Yet she seemed really cool about it. I’ve seen many girls rubbing in their victories over boys by posting their matches online and generally relishing in their humiliation, which worried me going into the match. I was appreciative of her being a gracious winner and consoling me later on. I figured it would be nice to send her a text saying thank you and to ask for her weekend plans.

“Hey Alyssa, it’s me Ben. Good match last night. I just wanted to say thanks for being cool about it. You’re very talented and I could definitely learn from you if you still wanted to meet up. How about this weekend?”

There we go. Now to get through the school day. My parents had done their best to be empathetic but I could easily sense their second hand embarrassment. My teammates were the same, some supportive while others smirked and wouldn’t look at me. I expected the general school public with its share of obnoxious kids would be the worst to deal with, but
it wasn’t as terrible as I’d thought. My friends and I talked about it and joked around but they were pretty understanding, but there were a few random guys who came up to me laughing, and several groups of girls that were glancing at me while chatting and giggling, but all in all I figured the worst was behind me. There was still a long wrestling season ahead of me, and with it opportunities to improve and restore my reputation. During lunch period I checked my phone, which had a notification from Alyssa.

Alyssa

“Hey Lyss, who you texting?” Asked Cass.
“Oh no one,” I said, finishing my reply to Ben.
“Oh really?” Said Amy, reaching for my phone.
“Stop!” I said, pulling my phone away.
“Let me guess, its Captain Boner from Jefferson,” Said Cass.
“His name’s Ben, and he’s actually really nice,” I said.
They giggled. “I don’t understand,” said Amy, “don’t you want to be with someone who can match you physically?”
“I’m perfectly capable of protecting myself, in case you haven’t noticed,” I said. “Besides, when have you ever known me to need a guy to feel safe?”
“We’re sorry, it’s just that we want what’s best for you, that’s all,” said Cass. “Like you could have any guy you wanted, you know that?”
“I don’t know about that,” I said.
I finished typing the response into my phone.

“Hey Ben! Yeah I would like that We could meet at a park or something if you want? Let me know when you’re free
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to slammer12 For This Useful Post: