Thread: Grappling Girls
View Single Post
Old 23-Feb-15, 04:25
Points: 1,806, Level: 17 Points: 1,806, Level: 17 Points: 1,806, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Grappling Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kaycee, how do you divide your training now between strength and grappling? Are there elements of your physique you want to build up further or are you more interested in learning wrestling/martial arts?
I do the same kind of weight training and cardio that I've always done. Other than maintaining my strength and keeping my cardio and weight in a range where I want it Im not the type to keep pushing it. I get to a level of fitness and just maintain it because I like being naturally strong and looking naturally strong. I've heard a few suggestions about my body that I could "change" but everyone's definition of perfect is different and in the end you have to remember what dictates a body. Sure it's diet and excersize but it's also genetics. I've been lucky to be blessed as naturally strong and to have a superior lower body and im perfectly ok with staying that way.

I always enjoy learning knew moves and martial arts. If I had more time I might decide to train and learn more but for now it's a side hobby. I love soccer the most and that's my passion as far as sports go even though I thoroughly enjoy grappling. But I also go to school and I'll be starting work soon as well so there's only so much time for sports.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ggkaycee For This Useful Post: