Thread: Family trolling
View Single Post
Old 16-Jul-16, 08:33
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Family trolling

Part 2. The Match

Sjaak van der Wolk lunged at Myrna Gors. He quickly grabbed her right wrist with his right hand and pulled her to himelf, causing Myrna to almost lose her balance. He put his left hand on her shoulder and put his foot between her feet. He pushed with his left hand and forced Myrna to the ground. Perpendicularly, he lay down on Myrna on his back on her back. With his left hand he grabbed her right bicep and with his right hand he grabbed her hand in a position that was uncomfortable for Myrna. This way, he could very easily break her arm, but Sjaak van der Wolk didn’t had such intentions. He just held Myrna there without applying any serious pressure. Myrna vigorously tried to escape, but to no avail. Of course Sjaak could put on some pressure and make her submit, but he wanted to enjoy her pathetic attempts to break free. This amused him because he didn’t like this girl due to the negative energy she always gave him.

10 minutes later, 20:10, Myrna was still struggling, though her attempts to break free had become far less vigorous and less frequent. Sjaak van der Wolk started to increase the pressure slowly. Myrna Gors’s attempts to break free revived. They were becoming more vigorous again. At a certain point, Sjaak van der Wolk felt that he couldn’t bend her arm any further. If he would give more pressure, her arm would certainly break, yet Myrna Gors didn’t give up. Still, Sjaak van der Wolk didn’t want to break her arm in order to get her to submit. He held her in this position with the maximum allowed amount of pressure for 5 minutes, but still without submission. Finally he let her go and stood up.

Sjaak van der Wolk thought: „How the hell am I going to make her submit? I don’t want to harm her and I also hate to apply headscissors, though that would be an easy victory considering my leg strength. I should... apply a camel clutch! Yes, that would be perfect!“

By this time, Myrna Gors had stood up slowly. Her right arm was sore, so she tried to use her left arm instead of the right one. Myrna Gors wasn’t crying, but from the look of it, she was close to it.

Sjaak van der Wolk saw the expression on her face and he said: „I see you need a pause. Let’s take a break and continue in 30 minutes.“ Myrna Gors said: „Okay“, holding her tears. Sjaak van der Wolk said: „Follow me“. Then Sjaak van der Wolk walked into the kitchen. He filled a glass full of cold water and gave it to Myrna Gors. Then he said: „Drink up“. Then he filled another glass of water and drank it himself. While Myrna Gors was drinking her glass of water, Sjaak van der Wolk noticed that she began crying. Sjaak said: „You are the one who initiated the fight, but if you want, we can blow it off. I have no desire to humiliate you whatsoever.“ Myrna answered: „But, I do have a desire you humiliate you. We are going to continue the match, and you will be begging me for mercy. If you dare to back off, both of your legs will be broken. If you continue the wrestling match, I will only make you cry and beg“. Sjaak van der Wolk noticed himself getting turned on again. „What a lady...“, he thought. His erection grew. Finally, he responded: „That’s the spirit! We will continue!“

There were still 19 minutes left until the match was being resumed. Sjaak van der Wolk asked: „Why do you hate me so much?“. Myrna Gors replied: „Because you peed in our letterbox and you took a shit on our table.“ Sjaak said: „You already hated me before that happened. Why?“. Myrna Gors didn’t reply. She glared at Sjaak and then looked away. Sjaak said: „That isn’t much of an answer, is it?“. Myrna Gors still looked away and didn’t respond. „If I have done anything that hurts you, I would really like to know what.“, Sjaak said. Myrna responded: „You called my mother a crazy bitch...“ Sjaak responded: „That’s because she is.“ Myrna looked Sjaak in the eyes with a renewed glare. Sjaak van der Wolk seemed to be scared, but suddenly he put a smile up his face again and took his cellphone. He wanted to take a picture of a glaring Myrna Gors, but Myrna quickly turned her head and put a hand before her face. Sjaak began to laugh: „Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!“

Sjaak said he was hungry and decided to made himself a rolled egg. Then he ate raw broccoli with chilli sauce. The break went by pretty quickly and both Sjaak van der Wolk as Myrna Gors returned to the wrestling area: the living room.

This time, Myrna Gors lunged at Sjaak van der Wolk. Sjaak sidestepped her, took her right hand, turned around quickly and threw her to the ground over his shoulder. Myrna came to the ground with a hard smack on her back. Sjaak walked up to her and kneeled down beside her. Myrna was in pain, but still managed to quickly turn around. Laying on the ground, she kicked Sjaak van der Wolk’s nose. Sjaak van der Wolk fell to his back. He felt slightly dizzy, but then immediately touched his nose with his right hand: he wasn’t sure whether it was broken or not. It did, however, bleed, though not a lot of blood escaped his nostrils. Sjaak van der Wolk angrily said: „That is cheating! You are not allowed to punch or kick each other in a wrestling match!“ Myrna Gors responded „I don’t care“. She walked up behind Sjaak van der Wolk, sat down and tried to put his head between her legs. Sjaak however, took both of her legs before she could interlock her feet and tried to pull them apart. Her legs felt quite powerful, Sjaak van der Wolk noticed to his dismay. Despite of her unexpected leg strength, Sjaak van der Wolk manages to free himself from her leg grip, after a good struggle. Getting free from that grip certainly wasn’t easy. After freeing himself, Sjaak van der Wolk stood up. Myrna Gors did the same, but she didn’t follow him. Sjaak van der Wolk said: „Since you started violating the rules of a wrestling match, so will I“. He walked up to Myrna Gors and punched her with the full force of his right fist and arm to her forehead. Myrna Gors fell down and lay unconscious on the floor. Sjaak van der Wolk once again touched his nose. „I really hope I won’t need to make an appointment with a doctor for this...“

When she woke up, she was on Sjaak’s couch in the living room. The prepared wrestling space was gone: Sjaak has moved all of his furniture to the way it was. Myrna Gors slowly came to her senses. Finally Myrna said: „If my sister is here, she will teach you a lesson“. Sjaak van der Wolk happily replied: „She is welcome“. Myrna Gors stood up and walked to the corridor to put on her shoes. Sjaak van der Wolk said to Myrna Gors: „Just remember: I am not mad at you for kicking me. I am not the type of person to demand an apology whatsoever. It’s good enough for me if you would just stop hating me“. Myrna Gors didn’t reply. Sjaak van der Wolk could see this didn’t help at all. Myrna Gors gave Sjaak van der Wolk a demonic glare, full of hatred. Then she stood up and walked out of the house. She tried to slam the door at all her might, but Sjaak van der Wolk prevented Myrna Gors from doing this. Sjaak van der Wolk watched as Myrna Gors walked away. A smile grew back on his face as Myrna Gors disappeared from his field of vision. He closed his door.

The 23-years-old blonde haired sister of Myrna Gors was called Lihanna Gors. Lihanna Gors was shorter than Myrna Gors, but she had always been sturdier than her younger sister. Lihanna Gors also had more fat. Sjaak van der Wolk assumed that Lihanna Gors might be physically stronger than her younger sister.

Sjaak van der Wolk went upstairs and walked into his man cave. Sjaak van der Wolk’s man cave was a big room which had a lot of space in the middle. It was merely empty. It has some small cupboards at the while wall, a desk with a laptop, a sofa, chair, chest, flowers, a radio, a tap with a sink and some other stuff, but it was merely empty. Sjaak van der Wolk took a CD with meditation music, put this into a CD-player and pressed the play button. He sat down on the sofa, held this spine vertically, put both of his hands with their backs on the area between his knees and thighs, closed his eyes and started breathing through his nose and stomach.

As Sjaak van der Wolk was meditating, he had a big smile on his face. He even needed to put air pressure from his lungs on his cheeks as they were beginning to hurt. In his mind, Sjaak van der Wolk suddenly saw an image of an angry, blonde hair woman walking in his house’s direction. Sjaak van der Wolk paused the music and ran downstairs to check whether this was actually happening. He opened his front door and saw Lihanna Gors approaching his house, just being 50 metres away. She was wearing a red jacket, a blue skirt that went a little bit past her knees and black boots. Out of shock Sjaak van der Wolk’s heart skipped a beat. He felt very insecure right now. What should he do?

[To be continued...]
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post: