Thread: Family trolling
View Single Post
Old 20-Jul-16, 10:49
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Family trolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulheroes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Stop saying Sjaak van der Wolk EVERY FUCKING TIME that you see the chance... you could just say sjaak, he, or anything.. and it will make the reading a lot less irritating
Other than that, nice.story, keep it going xD
Thanks for your feedback, Soulheroes. It's just from my experience from reading other stories that the names are replaced by "he" and "she" so often, that I forget about who the storyteller is talking, so then I have to read a lot of paragraphs back to find out who they were. I consider that to be irritating, so I chose not to make that mistake myself and to be very clear who I am talking about. I also don't like stories where everyone is introduced simultaneously, because that is also confusing. I introduce everyone at a slow pace to make them used to the readers.

I will try not to mention the character so often by their full name to make the story more pleasant to read.

By the way, I have written part 4½ before having seen your comment, but part 6 is yet to be written, so I will keep this in mind for the coming parts after part 4½.
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post: