Old 27-Apr-17, 19:40
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: Liz and Scott: A Rivalry Renewed

Part 2: The Battle for the Bed

"Mom you can't be serious. She should just go home with her parents. Why does she have to stay here?" Scott complained to his mother. The party had finished about an hour ago and as his Aunt and Uncle prepared to leave, Liz begged to stay the night and come home the next day.

"I think it's nice that she wants to spend more time with you. What's your problem? I thought you two got along well." His mom responded.

"Oh well, yea of course we do... Liz is great... it's just..." he paused for a moment, thinking if he should just be honest and tell her that he was terrified of Liz but could not bring himself to be truthful. "It's just, I'm really tired and could use a nice night's rest in my own bed."

"Scott, we've been over this. Liz is our guest.
Giving her your bed is the polite thing to do. Now that's the last I want to hear of it." She scolded and walked off. Scott seethed as she left the room. It was bad enough he was essentially being bullied by his cousin, but now he was being forced to give up his bed too. He felt like he was losing control of everything. He stormed up to his room, determined to give his cousin a piece of his mind. When he went into his room, he launched into a tirade.

"I don't know what your deal is but this is my house! It's my room and It's my bed! And I'm sleeping in it tonight!"

He expected Liz to yell back at him or worse but instead she simply stared back at him with her hands on her hips. She was wearing one of his t shirts as a night shirt that hung just past her light blue panties.

"Okay." She responded calmly much to his surprise.

"Really?" He asked incredulously.

"Really. If you can beat me in a wrestling match, you can have your bed." She offered with a grin on her face.

"Oh come on Liz! That's not happening!" He stated firmly.

"That's fine. I'll just go tell your mom that you wouldn't let me sleep in your bed then." She said nonchalantly, walking towards the door.

"No! Do not do that!" Scott exclaimed, slamming the door shut before she could leave.

"You'll wrestle me then?" She asked, turning to face him.

"Yea fine I guess... but this is the last time!" He responded.

"No that doesn't sound right to me. I think we should wrestle again tomorrow too!" She suggested.

"What? No! I'll wrestle you tonight for the bed and then first thing tomorrow you're going home!" He demanded. She was really getting under his skin.

"Seems like we disagree. I guess there's only one way to settle this then. If you win, you get the bed and I'll ask your parents to take me back first thing tomorrow. But if I win, I get the bed and we wrestle again tomorrow. Sound fair?" Liz proposed. Scott was furious. He couldn't stand his cousin calling all of the shots. He knew she was just goading him but his temper was telling him to teach her a lesson.

"Fine! You're going down this time though!" He raved and quickly grabbed her into a headlock. "I'm sick of you bossing me around!" He added, yanking her roughly in attempt to toss her to the floor. His cousin held her ground though, and managed to stay on her feet. She then maneuvered one leg between his and pushed forward, tripping him up. They both crashed to the floor with Liz landing on top. Instead of securing a pin, she went straight for the facesit. Right before she could settle down, Scott just barely slid out from under her.

"Dammit!" Liz exclaimed as she turned back towards Scott who was diving back at her. He tackled her to the ground and laid on top of her. He tried to advance into a schoolgirl pin but she was able to get her powerful legs around his waist. Scott tried to wiggle out but soon felt an agonizing squeeze on his midsection. He groaned in pain as his cousin slammed him onto his side and flexed her legs tighter around him. Once down, she angled him and maneuvered her upper leg over his stomach, with her feet crossed in a side body scissor. He began pushing on her rock hard thigh as the air was being pressed out of his lungs. He could feel his gut being compressed further towards his spine. He went to cry out but Liz quickly threw her hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhh! We don't want your parents to hear us do we?" She cooed into his ear before constricting her hold tighter. For Scott, the pressure was unbearable but the embarrassment of losing to his cousin again was almost as bad. It wasn't enough to save him though as he found himself tapping out to her once more.

"You sure you can't take anymore? I thought you wanted me to sit on your face again!" Liz proclaimed with a giggle, still squeezing away causing Scott to slap her thigh furiously.

"Wow... not only am I finding new ways to beat you cuz, but it's just getting easier. A real match is almost boring at this point." Liz casually remarked, unleashing one more powerful squeeze before finally releasing him and getting to her feet.

"Whatever... just go... to bed..." Scott mumbled out between deep breaths, refusing to look at his cousin.

"You first cuz! Got your sleeping bag right here!" Liz answered cheerfully, rolling out the sleeping bag right next to the bed. Scott crawled inside as his cousin flipped the lights off. She began rifling through the closet.

"What are you doing? Just go to sleep." Scott told her angrily as he suddenly felt her close to him.

"I just want to make sure you're comfy." She responded innocently and began zipping the sleeping bag up as tight as it would go.

"You won Liz, take the bed." He said in a frustrated tone. His eyes had yet to adjust to the darkness but he sensed something was up.

"Just tucking you in!" She answered as she completed her dastardly plan by tightening one of Scott's belts around his upper body, completely trapping him in his sleeping bag.

"Huh? What?" Scott stammered out in panic as he realized he was completely restrained in his sleeping bag, just his head poking out the top of it. He began thrashing about as his cousin slowly crawled over the top of his face and lowered her crotch down over his throat with her legs on either side of his head.

"So what kind of match should we have tomorrow?" She asked, arching her back and pressing her hips down onto Scott's adam's apple.

"Just... a... regular... match..." Scott gurgled out.

"That's booorrrringggggg" Liz whined before wrapping her legs around his head in a reverse headscissor and adding "I already proved I beat you too quickly for that to be any fun. If only there was a match where I could beat you multiple times."

Scott groaned in pain as he once again felt the power of his cousin's legs. He didn't like where this was headed but he was completely helpless.

"Like a match that keeps going even after you tap out? Any ideas?" Liz asked, easing the pressure a bit.

"What about... two.... out of... three..." Scott wheezed out. His answer was met with another intense squeeze.

"Hmmm maybe... but then that would only really be two matches... what else?" Liz asked, easing up again.

"Owwww... ok ok.... three... out of.... five..." Scott spat out, praying his cousin would stop this onslaught.

"Three out of five huh?" Liz contemplated as she slowly increased her pressure this time. "Three of our five....Three out of five. Hmmmm. Pretty good but I was thinking a different type of match. One that might last... i don't know... 60 minutes?"

By the time her sentence had completed, Scott was fading out. He was barely clinging to consciousness when Liz relaxed her thighs.

"No... please.... no..." He begged, terrified of being forced to go an hour with his cousin.

"Ok then...Time to go to sleep!" Liz exclaimed and ratcheted up a full strength squeeze. Scott gurgled and thrashed about. If he could speak he'd agree to her terms but she never gave him the opportunity and soon he was out cold.

Liz felt her cousin go out and released her reverse headscissor. She stood up and took a seat on his bed. Looking down at his unconscious face, she placed a foot on his cheek and pressed down. Scott began to moan in response, stirring himself awake.

"Sh sh sh shhhhh it's over Scott. You lost. Now all you need to do is agree to the rules. I think it's called an iron man match?" Liz stated, rubbing her feet all over her cousin's face.

"Fine! Just.... stop...." Scott pleaded, shaking his head side to side in a useless attempt to avoid his cousin's feet.

"If you agree, kiss my feet to show me you're serious." Liz demanded, pressing one foot tightly over his lips while making obnoxious kissing noises down at him. Scott didn't pucker up but let her push on his mouth assuming this would be sufficient but of course he was wrong.

"I don't hear you kissing!" Liz proclaimed, lifting her foot up and glaring down at him before adding "and because you still don't seem to be taking me seriously you've just made it worse. Now I want you to open your mouth and suck on my foot. If you don't, I'll just sit on your face the rest of the night. You obviously can't go anywhere!"

Scott's eyes grew wide with fear as he realized his mistake in underestimating his cousin's dominant streak. He didn't want any part of her feet but he knew that she wasn't exaggerating about sitting on his face either. He knew what he had to do and obediently opened his mouth.

"There you go. See? Was that so hard?" Liz taunted as she forced her foot into her cousin's agape mouth. She forced it as deep as she could, causing Scott to gag. His eyes watered as he struggled to cough with a mouthful of foot.

"So 60 minute man match... you and me... tomorrow." Liz announced, looking down at her prey.

"Uh huh" Scott mumbled out while nodding his head.

"Great! Night cuz!" Liz proclaimed, finally pulling her foot free and bringing her legs up to get into bed. She got herself under the covers and got comfortable. A few minutes passed before Scott finally broke the silence.

"Ummm Liz?" He asked meekly.

"What Scott? I'm trying to get a good night's sleep so I'm rested for the match tomorrow." She answered back annoyed.

"Yea... sorry... but... aren't you going to... ummm... untie me?" He stammered.

"Nope." Was all she said back. Scott waited a few seconds before responding.

"It's just... this is REALLY uncomfortable. And I don't think I'll be able to sleep like this." He said quietly, fearful of angering his cousin. Suddenly he heard a ruffling as Liz sat up in bed.

"Oh... I didn't really think about you having trouble sleeping." She answered with a touch of concern in her voice as she kicked the sheets off and got out of bed.

"Thanks cuz. I knew you'd be understanding." He responded, trying to keep things as civil as possible.

"No problem. I'm sure I can help you sleep!" Liz proclaimed and before Scott could realize what that meant, she was straddling his head and dropping down into a reverse facesit. She sat down heavily, wedging his nose up into her cotton panties and covering his mouth with her crotch.

"MMMMPHHHH!!!!" Scott screamed in a panic but his muffled cries were lost into his cousin's bottom.

"Shhhhhh... go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep little Scotty!" Liz sang softly, making herself as heavy as possible while Scott thrashed about in his sleeping bag prison. The last thing he would hear was his cousin singing him that cruel lullaby.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: