View Single Post
Old 03-Jul-17, 04:45
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Tell Us About Your First wrestling Experience

So my favorite time being headscissored was when my ex and I ended up wrestling. We were still friends after we broke up kinda so one day after not seeing her for a year or so we decided to go shooting at a gun range. Her name is Brandy and she is about 5'8, pretty and fit and sassy as hell. She's half Asian half white. Total beauty. I remember standing behind her as she was shooting my gun and swing her nice booty pop out in her tight white pants made me imagine how hot it would be to be squeezed and choked by those strong legs. A bulge in my pants started growing but I quickly got my mind off of it to avoid any humiliation. After the range I asked if she wanted to come hang out for a little bit at my place so she agreed. We both sat on the couch and I was trying to talk smack and egg her on by calling her a weak girl. I ended up playfully taking her down to the floor and setting myself up to get my neck scissored by her strong long legs in her tight white pants. She ended up squeezing and rolling to her side. She kind of smirked as I struggled. I have to be honest, her legs were WAY stronger than I had anticipated. I totally underestimated her. As I was on my side, trapped helplessly fighting for air, she rests her head on her hand and the look on her face was that of a sassy one as if to say "really that's all you got" As I was struggling I continued to try and talk smack but I could barely speak and my voice came out very high due to lack of air. With her head still resting on her hand she said "awe what's the matter? Can't talk?" That sassy statement made me even more frustrated so I struggled even harder but the more I struggled the tighter her legs got. I swear they were like pythons. As I was stuck there I remembered a text conversation we had months earlier where I was calling her legs weak and she said she'd make me pass out half jokingly. In the text I said "Are you gonna make me pass out even if I tap out?" And her response was "Yep" So back to me being trapped, I brought up that conversation and said "Wait, Brandy please, this isn't fair. You said you'd ignore my tap and keep squeezing." And her only sassy response was "That's right." I knew I was in for it. She toyed with my airflow by squeezing tighter then letting go some then tighter all while clamping tight if I tried in the slightest to escape. Her taunting made it so much more humiliating. As I'd struggle she'd say "Awe what's the matter. I thought I was just a weak little girl?" Knowing full well I was completely owned at that moment. After about 15-20 minutes she let me go and I could tell my neck was ravaged. It was stiff and kinked. I walker her to her car and was trying to jokingly talk smack and say, I'll actually try next time to which she said "Yeah we'll see." Once she left I immediately went in and relived that moment and must have came about 5 times that day. That was about 4 years ago and I still enjoy reliving that moment. We are both separately married today but every once in a while we still text to smack talk about me being able to escape next time. Well, that's my story. 100% true. It was amazing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy0404 For This Useful Post: