View Single Post
Old 03-Jul-17, 09:59
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tell Us About Your First wrestling Experience

my first experience was when i was 16. My "opponent" was my neighbour, she was 15 back then and i thought she was incredibly hot. Well, being e teenager i thought that about pretty much every girl, but she really was something.

One day, i was hanging out on a swing when she came along and asked me to get up so she could swing. Naturally, i said no, first come first serve and all. The discussion got a little heated, and she grabbed my arm and pulled me off the swing! I fought back and before i knew it we were wrestling on the ground. At first i was holding back because i didnt want to hurt her, but i had to start getting serious pretty fast because she was completely overpowering me. So i gave it my all, but she still managed to control me! I was so embarrassed, i was being defeated by a younger girl even though i went all out.

After about 10 minutes she was sitting on my chest and puhed my arms to the ground. I never felt so humiliated in my entire life! She started mocking me and forced me to surrender and beg her to let me go. Since i didnt want to be seen in this position by an of my neighbours i obeyed her without giving it any more fight.

From that day on, she constantly teased me about that. Pretty soon she started to realize that i didnt fight back at all and just let her humiliate me whenever she felt like it, so she became more damanding, giving me orders and calling me names. After 2 weeks she declared that i was to be her slave, and i was so scared of her that i just accepted my fate and surrendered to her. It was at that moment i realized being dominated was actually a huge turn-on for me. Although for her it was just a game and a way of making me feel embarrassed, i started to enjo her demanding and dominant nature.

Sadly, 2 years later it all ended. On our way back from a party(we were really wasted) she wanted me to get down on my knees and kiss her boots. I obviously did as she ordered, since i really liked it and it wasnt the first time she made me do that. It all went south when i got back up and she saw me having a huge erection.. She didnt talk to me at all after that... 2 months later she moved away.

Not the ending i was hoping for, but i still like to visit that memory sometimes
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boxingstop For This Useful Post: