View Single Post
Old 24-Jul-17, 22:42
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Tell Us About Your First wrestling Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by slycordinator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was 14 and my cousin was 10. We had little roughousing matches, which usually ended up with me having her in a headlock and then her giving up only to say she was "Just kidding" and I'd put her in another.

One time, instead she got up quickly and stood at a short distance. In a moment of overconfidence, I went to her slowly with arms a bit loose aimed to her shoulders. I think I expected her to be nervous. She, instead jumped forward a bit, quickly brought her forearms up between mine and swung them out into mine surprisingly strongly. My arms flew wildly. I was momentarily stunned, confused and stopped for a moment looking around wondering kind of how it happened.

In that moment, she got herself in a fighting stance, tightening up her body as if ready to attack with fists raised. She said to me forcefully "You know I can beat you up" and then she fixed me with an intense burning stare. Immediately, I froze; I started to believe she might be right. Inside my head an image started to form of me going forward to confront her only to have her rush forward too quickly and hit me left and right. It felt like I was shrinking right in front of her. I backed down out of fear.

Afterwards, I went upstairs out of the basement and sat in a chair. Everyone was there: cousins, aunts/uncles, grandparents. My cousin followed me up and sat on the floor right in front of me. She started bringing her leg up in the air and pressing the ball of her foot and sole into my face repeatedly. I wanted her to stop. But I was nervous to do anything since I was worried that asking her might result in her telling everyone that I backed down from a fight with her and even worse if I grabbed at her to stop, she might wrestle me down in front of everybody.
Great story! Did you wrestle with her after that? And what is your comparative height & weight at the time?
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: