View Single Post
Old 04-Apr-11, 13:39
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Post Excerpts from mainstream literature

This thread is reserved for mixed wrestling and domination excerpts from mainstream or general erotic literature.

----------

“It’s just you, huh?” Samuel shrugged, “I thought at least you’d send the bigger brother after me.” He leaned in and smelled her. Emily rolled her eyes.
“You know who I am,” she replied stiffening. Samuel ripped off her band and held it in front of her.
“You need to let the men handle things, little Ho,” he gloated.
“I’m no ho,” Emily said, “I maybe the HBIC, but I’m no ho.” Samuel smirked.
“Maybe today won’t be a total waste,” he whispered in her ear.
“Just try it,” Emily said. Samuel laughed.
Emily elbowed him in his ribs. Then she kicked one of Samuel’s knee caps, unsteadying him and sending him forward. This was her chance. Emily leveraged her weight under Samuel and with one powerful move threw him over her shoulder and onto the ground. Samuel was scrambling away. Emily pulled him back by his jacket. He slipped out of it. Emily threw it aside and tackled him. Samuel found himself down on the ground once more. Emily got up and turned him over. Emily stood over him and placed her foot on his chest forcefully. “The harbor is too good for this slime ball,”

Emily thought to herself as she watched Samuel squirm under her steel-toed combat boot. She checked his arms, no shield. Emily drew her gun. Samuel froze.
“What are you waiting for?” Samuel asked, “Do you expect me to beg?”
“Bella was my best friend,” Emily said.
“Should I care?” Samuel moaned. Emily kicked him.
“I made a promise to her and I keep my promises,” she informed Samuel.

From Future Echoes by slizzie1986.thecanvasme
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: