View Single Post
Old 04-Nov-20, 22:14
Points: 1,930, Level: 17 Points: 1,930, Level: 17 Points: 1,930, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How to start a Mixed Wrestling Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Was Brett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Start with a broad idea of your "brand". Basically, go with wide appeal (not necessarily what you want to see) and your customers (mostly through sales) will tell you what's working.

You're going to have a hard time finding girls, (especially if it's mixed, and even a hard time finding the right guy, more on that in a bit) getting them to reply, show up on time (if at all), and perform. So with your criteria, you're already painting yourself into a corner.

As far as guy, as tempting as it may be, I'd recommend not being the guy in them. Girls will be put off by this. But maybe that can be offset by session wrestlers or girls that are ok with girl-guy scenes. As far as using someone else, get the right guy. There's plenty of links about ideal jobbers (I'm even brought up as one! haha) with great info, but overall, find someone who will be professional with the girls and not make a joke of it, and who will be ok with losing.
Is there any jobber sight I should use?