View Single Post
Old 09-Nov-20, 18:25
Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Default Re: I was a video jobber: Ask me anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Did you ever watch any of the clips from other producers that were around back then, like DWW, Greeneyes/Joan Wise, or GrapplingGirls? Either personally or professionally?
Not really but I was aware of a lot. I think the only one I could say I was a fan of was Sweetheart Productions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2. Do you have any sense of how "real" the Flamingo female vs. female matches were? It seems like those were pretty low scoring and the losing girls were sometimes pretty demoralized, so I've always wondered what direction, if any, was given for those.
I wasn't really aware of what they were doing with their girl-girl. I got the impression it was 'realish' like the mixed was, but I never was there for those.

Quote:
3. What was it like wrestling Frankie Z.? How would you rate her vs. some of the Flamingo and other girls that you wrestled?
She great! I think I shot with her twice at least. One pro match in a ring, and the grappling / oil wrestling video for BOTS that was out there.

She's a lot of fun and super easy to work with. Strong, but works light. We had chemistry right away. Both times a fun experience.