View Single Post
Old 05-Oct-20, 12:07
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Uxiel , your doing a session wrestler a favor by saving her time, hotel, and travel costs. Why can't she do sessions at a reduced price when she is in her own city?
You never really answered that.
If a session wrestler lives in Vegas for example, and men are constantly coming to Vegas. Why cant a session wrestler downsized her session costs since she has no overhead?
When there are travel costs I already mentioned in my first post that 'the rate' put in place to help with travel,time, and hotel costs.
No overhead, pass the savings onto the customer.
May be you never met any of those, but there are session girls asking a different price depending on if they are travelling or if you are coming to their place...but thatīs not something like a human right. You are interested in a session, she gives you her price, you go for the session, or you decide no to do so, and choose somebody else instead. Itīs as easy as that

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also why cant there be anything for the little guy? Dominatrix's charge a lot less than a session wrestler and they dont charge the insane rates as a session wrestler.
No offence, but thatīs life, not everybody can afford everything. My current car did cost 15.000 Euro, there are other people having cars of nearly 100.000 Euro...I canīt afford those, so I choose something that I can afford...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post: