View Single Post
Old 07-Oct-20, 19:43
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

You cannot generalize this either way.

I have had great sessions with girls who followed the script I send them by mail before the session. And I have had girls who didnīt want to have a script to read and who just wanted the informations at the start of the session...and still did a great job to provide what I wanted.

Most girls who do this job seriously and who are interested in having satisfied customers, will provide whatīs in your script, whether you write it or you tell them before the start. But there are of course some, who just to their thing, and who donīt look so much after the script and the ideas of the customer. In all the years of sessioning, these girls have been the exception though.

You cannot generalize this either way.

I have had great sessions with girls who followed the script I send them by mail before the session. And I have had girls who didnīt want to have a script to read and who just wanted the informations at the start of the session...and still did a great job to provide what I wanted.

Most girls who do this job seriously and who are interested in having satisfied customers, will provide whatīs in your script, whether you write it or you tell them before the start. But there are of course some, who just to their thing, and who donīt look so much after the script and the ideas of the customer. In all the years of sessioning, these girls have been the exception though.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
anyway, you did not understand anything of my posting. Its surprising how such a stupid person like you could be such a rich person. I hate people who laugh over other people, although they got their own money only because they won it in a lottery or are a son of a rich father. Which of this 2 options is the case with you?
You should be more respectfull to other persons, even if you donīt agree with their opinion, writing like above or like f.. off like before is not acceptable.

Itīs normal we all here donīt have the same opinion on everything, but insulting somebody because you donīt agree to what he writes can never be the solution.

Last edited by Juvi; 07-Oct-20 at 19:43.