View Single Post
Old 17-Dec-14, 22:27
Points: 9,644, Level: 42 Points: 9,644, Level: 42 Points: 9,644, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Back of the line, or else!

Bursting with confidence from her consecutive victories, Harriet decided to change position. She kept his neck firmly locked between her thighs as she turned onto her side. With her head resting on her hand, she looked as if she was just casually relaxing as opposed to outwrestling a boy twice her size. Will's strawberry for a face was still firmly trapped as he began to stop struggling. Leaning forward, Harriet started to tease the boy a little. Much to his distaste, she grabbed a chunk his cheek with her fingers.
"Who's a little cutey chubby cheeks" she cooed, "Maybe if they weren't so chubby you wouldn't be getting your little ass kicked eh? N'aww".
Will then let out a frenzy of grabbing and clambering at her legs, but Harriet, with a smile and a laugh, just squeezed that little bit harder and did not even flinch. At this point, Will was cursing having such short nails. He knew it was a dirty tactic but he sure as hell would have started scratching if he could.

Next, Harriet ran her fingers down William's chest. She bit her lip seductively her soft hand slowly traced the contours of his pecs. Grabbing at the neck of his shirt, she took it in both hands and began to rip the shirt off of his sweaty body. With a short, high-pitched grunt she managed to tear past the thicker area of shirt at the neck and then the rest tore away in one swift motion. Again, the girl lightly touched his now bare chest all over and She could see a bulge rising fast in his pants. Suddenly, her face contorted in anger. She punched him hard, right in the stomach and began crushing his neck even further.
"HEY! This is for my pleasure, not yours, slave" Harriet spat.
"Well I can't help it can I you idiot!" Will spluttered in retort, his voice short of breath and pained, still winded from the blow "Come on let up!"
However, this only made Harriet smack him again,
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY?! You shall address me as Mistress Harriet and how dare you speak to me like that, scum!"

The girl was now drunk on power and no longer cared how much pain she caused. That pain had also stopped Will's erection dead in its tracks. Harriet didn't really know why she wanted to caress Will. Perhaps it was about how helpless he was and she got a kick out of taking advantage of him. Maybe it proved her strength and ability. Maybe she was just horny.

In the meantime, Will was convincing himself to think unsexy thoughts whilst he was being felt up and down by the seductive, attractive girl. His mind was now being controlled too along with his body and potentially his future social life all because of her sleek, feminine, unassumingly strong legs. His thoughts drifted from tables to trifle, anything to keep his mind away from her and her touching, to avoid another boner and another beating. It drifted from race tracks to runners to legs... back to her. It drifted from sandwiches to school lunches to today when he tried to cut in line... back to her.

His mind could not leave her. He couldn't contain his cock any longer. The inevitable happened once again, and Harriet smiled an evil smile, coming up with punishments for this erectile crime in her head. Perhaps she could use the rope she hid secretly under her bed before he came. Perhaps she could take a few more photos of him trapped, struggling and embarrassed. Perhaps she could dress Will up in one of her pretty little bikinis. Whatever she did, they both knew that HE would get hurt in the end. There was no doubt in Harriet's ability now.

"I'm sorry Mistress Harriet but I can't help it" Will reluctantly said.
"Well then you should have more self control shouldn't you. But anyway I couldn't have expected that from a mere boy though, always reckless with no discipline. It's what makes them the weaker sex" She replied.
Will had to contain his anger at her sexist and generalised comment.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RevelationDay For This Useful Post: