View Single Post
Old 29-Nov-21, 20:56
AverageUsername

Default Re: True Story of Step-Mom Domination

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolnessJr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you’re open to taking any requests, add tickling in the next part! I always think that’s the best humiliation tactic in stories
I can add that to my other stories, but seeing as this is a story about a real-life experience of mine, I can't actually add details that didn't happen, or else it wouldn't be authentic.

Part 2 - The Aftermath

Felt like it took forever for the stiff in my pants to go back to normal after what just happened. I had to pinch myself to check if I was asleep or not. Nope, still awake.

As the shadow of Cleo's seductive body strutted away from my view, I heard the door to Maria's room close shut and the lock gently click. I felt sorry for my step-sister, likely having faced Cleo's harsh punishments like the one I just received all throughout her life.

Then again, maybe that's how she grew into the woman she is today. And hell, she was only 15, she still had plenty of time to mold herself into a miniature Cleo. She probably was already taking notes on the "talk" Cleo was giving her right now!

After a few minutes, I heard the lock unlatch from Maria's bedroom as Cleo softly rattled the door knob open. As her shadow reappeared into my view, I immediately resumed my sleeping position.

Even though I desperately wanted to beg for more punishment from her, I knew it was getting late and I really needed some good sleep if I was going to put up a decent fight against Cleo two days from now.

I kept my eyes shut until her curvy silhouette stopped blocking the hallway light from reaching my eyes, but it never left. On the contrary, it began to grow darker and larger as she approached the side of my bed. I had to remain as still as possible, which was very hard since I am a naturally fidgety person.

She got so close, I could feel her breath cascade over my face and through my hair. I fought so hard to resist the urge to fix my hair and shift my face away from her looming presence. Then, she bent down over my ear and whispered, "Good night sweetie, I had fun tonight."

I slightly opened my eyes to see what she planned on doing next. Cleo affectionately caressed the back of my head with her right hand, biting down on her lower lip with her starry white teeth. Finally, she placed a long, soft, and wet kiss directly on my left cheek.

After lingering for a minute longer than I thought appropriate, she lifted her incredibly smooth lips up off my cheek and proceeded to walk out of my room and back to her bed. This whole experience left me extremely tense and on edge. I took a few moments to breathe and relax.

After regaining my bearings, I decided I had to check on Maria and make sure she was ok. Also, I was just a tad bit curious to find out what state Cleo left her in. Maybe we could swap war stories together. I took extra caution in my footsteps, as I didn't want to disturb our sleeping parents.

I stepped into her pitch black room, my eyes not having adjusted to the way her room was naturally darker than mine. I quietly whispered, "Psst, Maria? You ok?" Suddenly, I could feel forceful pressure being applied to my chest as I fell back onto her bed.

"Wait, no, I just wanted to make sure you're ok." I thought I could reason with her, but the time for reasoning was over. My eyesight started to adjust as I could feel the weight from her legs pin down both of my arms. I distinctly remember the image of her intimidating thighs being placed on each side of my head, fitting perfectly around my neck, like hands would fit into perfectly sized gloves.

"I am fine, only thing mom did was delay my progress. I'm not finished with you yet." She placed both of her small hands on top of my head and used them to pull my hair straight up so she could maximize the depth of her headscissor around my neck.

She took off both of her tight, very long, see-through socks which fit all the way up to her knees. She had been wearing them for two days straight! Next, she stacked them together, stretching them out as far as they could go. Then, she stuffed the middle section of them inside my mouth and wrapped the ends behind my head, latching them in an expert knot in the back to make sure they were securely locked in place.

"Now I can finish what we started." She poured on the pressure, crushing her thighs around my neck until I felt my eyes were going to pop out. Then, she plugged my nose with her left hand as I uselessly thrashed my body around in a feeble effort to free myself from her deadly hold. All this struggle only made my predicament worse.

I desperately sucked at the smelly, yet surprisingly cold, socks in a feeble attempt to breathe in any air at all. "Oh, Mom told me all about the Monday situation. Seeing as that's two days from now you should fully recover from this by then."

I rolled my eyes at her comment. At this point, I just wanted to go to sleep and be done with tonight. Maria offered me mercy as she saw the sleepy look on my face. "10 more minutes." Those ten minutes trapped inside her steamy, hot legs passed by in the blink of an eye.

"Ok, you can go now. Don't tell Mom about this or I swear to God I will end you." She untied the knot and took the now soaking wet socks out of my mouth. I quickly ran back to my room, not wanting to spend another second at the mercy of any more women tonight.

After settling down and getting comfortable, I drifted off into deep sleep as I finally had some peace and quiet in this very eventful night.

END OF PART 2

Notes: We are inching our way closer to the main event! This was a smaller section of the story, but I think it provides necessary details as to what happened later that night. Thanks for all the support you guys.

Last edited by AverageUsername; 29-Nov-21 at 21:08.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: