View Single Post
Old 19-Jan-15, 20:42
Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,521 Times in 4,307 Posts
Default The swedish mountain challange (strength comparison, mixed wrestling)

The swedish mountain challange (strength comparison, mixed wrestling)
--------------
This detailed story was originally written by some guy "oysterman" in a swedish on a swedish site. I've translated it with google translate and some own corrections + additions. Sorry for some not so perfect translation sometimes...

-----------------
Melinda sat on her knees by the fireside, behind Fredrik, with his arms loosely around his neck. It was an pleasent summernight up in the fjäll, the swedish mountains. The flames cast shadows and light over the ten or so guests who had gathered around the crackling fire. There was talk about everything; hiking trails, backpacks, dry rations, wild animals ... pleasant experiences. Things that comes naturally when you're up in the mountains. The still early night silhouetted the tourist hotel, which was located higher up the slope, clearly against the leaden sky.

Fredrik felt the heat from the fire and from her. And her breath on his cheek. They had met by chance the day before and now they sat here together in the dawning night.

Frederick had gone up to Kautajokk alone, just to enjoy the tranquility. Relax, think, lazy, maybe do a short day trip or fishing in the river that flowed past the hotel and that it was possible to get an occasional trout or grayling in. Nothing special, just a few days of recreation for the weekend. She had stood and browsed through the maps and postcards when he arrived in the afternoon ... when he came with the backpack on the shoulder through the entrance. Their eyes had met across the spacious lobby and without thinking He asked: "Hi, may I help you with something?"

It had become a comic effect, she had laughed and so it had started. It is strange that some people get immediate contact without further notice. Maybe because when eyes meet transmitted a subtle signal of a specific wavelength, which sometimes is the same for both ... and then anything can happen.

After Frederick had checked in and carried the luggage to their rooms they had settled down in the restaurant, drank tea and talked, in certainly more than an hour. Her name was Melinda and was tall and blond and only here a few days with her friend Mirre to relax, hike and soak up the wilderness fragrance.

In the midst of a discussion about the shoes they were interrupted by Melinda hiking companion appeared, back from a walk in the village.
Unlike Melinda who was long and rather slender was Mirre example of opposites that attract each other. She was much shorter and had dark curly hair. If she had not been so strongly built and curvy one would think that she was doing sports or something like that because she was moving light-footed and smooth. Shoulders, compact hips and thighs round gave an athletic stance. Her buttocks were very striking that were crowded inside the jeans, which only barely looked like they could keep them in.

But the round butt suited her and felt necessary for the sake of balance. Because even if his new friend Melinda had ample bust, it was nothing compared to Mirre. Her breasts seemed unimaginable frustrate all natural laws, but despite the huge range floated they still loud and headstrong. Her tight yellow knitted jumper, who only further reinforced and emphasized the unlikely breasts. Frederick was struck by the thought that she liked to expose her gigantic bossom.

She stood and he sat, and her bust swayed dangerously close to his face, he could feel the faint smell of wool. Her hand was pleasant and kept his left a moment when they introduced themselves to each other. Mirre squinted at him; curiosity or possibly research. Frederick's gaze fell on her thick upper arms during the tight sweater and he wondered briefly if it was muscle or fat that built it? How would it be, for example breaking the arm of one like her?

Mirre smiled kindly. Frederick got the feeling that she either simply just please, or that she knew something he did not know or that she was trying to find out something. Difficult to know which, the two were the friends and in addition it was just a feeling, and only for a brief second.
Maybe she had seen him watching her because she asked with a smile jokingly exactly what he was thinking: "May I arm wrestle with you later, Frederick?"

Frederick was completely taken by surprise and blushed because it of course was exactly what he had in mind, and it took a moment before he came out to answer and the embarrassment meant that he found it difficult to express himself. There is nothing to be ashamed, losing in arm wrestling against a stronger person even though she's a girl, if it now would end so. He took new breath:
"Ehhh. Eh Yes ... yes, why not, though I do not know ... if I have any chance?"
Mirre laughed: "I hope you do not."

Since Mirre sat down the discussion became more generally, and they broke up pretty soon up because Melinda and Mirre would go on tour early the next day and needed to get to bed. Melinda joked with Frederick and gave him a warm close playful godnight hug when they parted and they agreed to meet next day after the hike and have dinner together.

It was as good as he hoped, a hilarious and enjoyable dinner at three. Mirre was fun and challenging, Melinda likewise and Frederick had a sense of humor so it had laughed and shouted a lot.

Mirre was very direct and often touched Frederick when she came to a point or ending to something she told me. It felt intimate and natural. A little difficult Frederick had, however, to keep your eyes in the control when Mirre now and then leaned forward and exposed the gulf between their breasts that buckled under your shirt as today was blue striped and considerably more low-cut.

After all, it was Melinda which Frederick had its concentration directed against the so-special woman he stumbled across the day before and who imprisoned him in a way he could not quite get clear on. He felt a bond between them that made him yearn. However, he endeavored to behave politely and courteously, he divide attention equally between both of them.

What he possibly did not see was Mirre patterning eyes when he and Melinda were busy with each other. In contrast, he seemed in his eye feel that Melinda was watching him when he talked to Mirre, and when their eyes met, she held gladly left him. It was not easy to understand what she was thinking or what could be, by extension, to begin with in the extension of the dinner. He did not want to speculate, instead tried to be there and now. He did not really know what kind of friendshipy Melinda and Mirre had and how it would affect development. All he knew was that it would affect, in one way or another, it was always so with such things.

At dessert had Melinda wondered if Frederick wanted to follow them down to the fire a little later. She had looked him in the eyes sweet and straight. Frederick had despite her innocent way to present the proposal felt a thrill. He did not know why, just that it was there ... with her too ... and it was irresistible ... it with Melinda, that he so very much wanted to get more of.
So go along the girls to the fire or to the North Pole, yes, he wanted to, so he said so, but with restraint so as not to seem too eager. Dignity always comes with a price.

Mirre bumped into Melinda and asked her to come back to the lobby with her. They got up and staggered away from the tables hand in hand. Frederick heard they sounded happy, laughing and giggling about something ... just not at him, he hoped.
He could see them through the glass doors, close together, in intense conversation. They seemed to agree, but what? Melinda lay briefly arms around Mirre, hugged her and pressed a kiss on the mouth. Then she came back alone into the dining room.
"I'll go up with Mirre to the room briefly, we will fix one thing, are you waiting for me downstairs in the lobby so long?" She asked, nodding at the same time in the affirmative.
Frederick replied that yes, he would do.

It took a while but eventually came Melinda bouncing down the stairs again. Frederick looked at her to see her mood. Melinda looked happy and satisfied. Good, thought Frederick himself, they wasn't rivals or something of that sort. It's easy for someone to feel unneccisary when one is three persons, and in that case nothing he could do about it. He was just ... he was one, it was the girls' task to get along, not his. For his part would have been okay if Mirre also followed but he could not decide for them.

"Hey," said Melinda cheerfully, "what do you think of my nice sweater?"
Frederick had not thought that far, but now he saw that she had put on a thick patterned sweater. "Fine," he praised politely, it was thick, fluffy and long, all the way down over her butt, with polo collar and decorative cuffs that were upturned and finely framed her beautiful hands. It looked warm and comfortable out. "Maybe I should take and pick up my jacket," he continued with her sweater in mind, therefore, that it could get chilly towards the night.
"Nope, not needed," said Melinda quickly and showed a similar sweater that she had under her arm.
"Here!" She said and swung it over Frederick's shoulders.
"Well, i don't ..." persisted Frederick of habit, free and independent.
"No, I want you to have my sweater, we have approximately the same size, I want you in mine ... I want you in it."
"Okay then," gave Frederick ... tasted her words.
Melinda corrected the sweater, did a loose knot of the sweaters arms over his chest and then brought him then outside into the balmy evening.

On the path down to the campfire site, Fredrik asked Melinda.

"Why did not Mirre come with us?"

"Because she was so horny for you that she was not sure she could keep from grabbing you, and did not know if you would take offense if so," replied Melinda straightforward.

Frederick stopped. He felt he became red, he blushed, he became annoying embarrassed and had to swallow a few times while he was trying to recapitulate what she had actually said. Melinda watched him with interest smiled but said nothing more.
"But then ... she, you ... I" began Frederick, but gave up because he did not know how to responded to that.
"Is it really true, or are you kidding me?", He tried a new angle.
"Clearly it's true. She felt so very eager and horny and so we agreed that it was best that she stayed at home until further notice. " clarified Melinda.

Until further notice ... thought Frederick and thought about what Melinda said. Should he worry about Mirre? What did she want to do with him? and if so ... how would that work? He found it hard to get perspective on what it could mean.
"What is she doing now, instead comming here?", He asked to come up on neutral ground.
"I have bound her, so she does nothing right now," said Melinda quiet.

It started spinning in Frederick's head. She said things that were totally unreasonable and completely unexpected. And she said it as if she was talking about the weather. Melinda has tied up Mirre? He envisioned discord, fights ... but also ropes, knots ...

Melinda saw his confusion and smiled
"It's all right, she wants it so. She likes to be tied up to focus, think and dream ... relax and sensualise herself. You do not need to worry. I unleashes her later "
"Can not she get loose yourself?" Asked Frederick who was trying to take in what Melinda was talking about.
"No, she can't, it is not the intention." said Melinda with the same indifference as before, and turned and walked on. With a wave of her hand she let him understand that he would follow her.

They continued down the path in silence. Frederick tried to come to terms with the bluntness that Melinda was built by, come to terms with her obvious selfassurance... or was it a kind of sexuality? So that sex and sensuality seemed to be as natural as breathing to her. She waved in front of him with light steps into the sloping terrain, moving free and safe ... pleasurable, and it felt contagious. It struck him that she was probably taller than he thought, closer to one and eighty perhaps. (5'11'')

They found vacant place in the circle of people around the fire. Melinda slid down behind Frederick, against his back and put his arms loosely around his neck. Her breath steamed against his cheek. He enjoyed feeling her body so close to him.

Frederick could not get Mirre out of your head. He thought of her up there in the room, tied up ... because she wanted? It was for him a whole new aspect. He turned his head so he could see Melinda and whispered, "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure," said Melinda.
"How have you tied her?"
"Why do you ask?" She replied after thinking it over.
"I do not really know, I just can not stop thinking about it."
"It's a little hard to explain but if you want I can show you when we get home. Do you want to? ... see how I have done it? "
"Yes ..." replied Frederick questionable without being quite sure whether he wanted to or not. Did he dare to stick his nose farther into these two alluring woman than he already have done?

"But you ...", Melinda said, "... it is quite another thing I would like to talk to you about"
"Yes, what?"
"Do you think the idea of a strong woman feels threatening and dangerous to you?"
"Strong? How do you mean?"
"In every way, of course, but right now most physically I thought, wrestling and stuff like that, you know."

Frederick felt Melinda once again steered off them in somewhat unpredictable direction. But at she same time it was like a door deep inside of him was opened. He had always been a fascination in there with physical women. He admired female athletes. But at the same time also some hesitation, perhaps even fear, because your whole manhood after all was at stake when immersed himself in such thoughts. For what is a man who is weaker than his woman? Can such a relationship work? Womanhood was also at stake for that matter, as a woman who was stronger than her husband could indeed perceived as less feminine and might feel a little uncomfortable in being physically superior. The idea of a woman who, in the physical sense, was the stronger ... in relation to her husband, or at least equal ... the idea being tickled, but he did not know if he had the courage to admit it.

He chose to open carefully: "Do you mean you like to wrestle?"
"Yeees ..." she whispered and pulled quickly her arms around his neck. He resisted an reflex but didn't manage to resist when she pulled him down in her lap.
Melinda looked at him expectantly, "Yes, I would be happy to wrestle. I very much want to challenge you in a physical showdown ... if you dare?"
He looked up at her. Her tousled hair and sparkling bright eyes against the darkening sky was very attractive. She bent down and kissed him gently on the forehead, let him know her closeness.

"Well, have you decided?" She teased him kindly, "Do you dare accept a challenge from a girl who wants to wrestle you down?"
Frederik did not answer immediately, it looked as if he needed to think it through.
"Do you want to know what I think?" She asked quietly, so as not to disturb others who were more focused on mountain peaks and trails.
Frederick nodded.

"So, you're awful nice, talented, fun, mature, attractive and everything kind I like in a man ... and have good distance both to yourself and the world. It weighs very heavy for me when I look at you as a man. So if I happen to be stronger than you, it's nothing that takes away your manhood, especially if you are emotionally also could accept it ... accept that a woman may be stronger than a man ... stronger than you, for example, is not that kind of big deal? You would raise yet another notch in my eyes if you do so. A real man can accept the fact a woman can be strong. If you accept my challenge, you risk nothing ... Well, you could be losing the challange, but not to lose your prestige or your attractiveness for me. You see, fjuttis? "She said, and pushed at him playfully.

"Mmm ... I think I understand what you mean," replied Frederick thoughtfully, "But why are you anxious to challenge me? Is it important for you to be stronger, is it relevant? "

"In my world, I want to be strong, it is just that. We have all of us things we do not really know where we got them from or how ... they are just there; inclinations, desires, wishes ... inside ... runs and stirs us. And for me control is important, i like to be in control. I want it ... especially when I meet someone who is safe and sound in himself, secure in their values and beliefs ... then I want very much to test the thing. He is confident in himself - I might be stronger than him physically ... in such cases 1-1 as well, you know? I want him to know that against me, he might not have a chance when it comes to the physical ... because then I take him and then he can try and talk all he wants, but he's mine and thats a matter that he can't talk away himself from, just persuade himself out, for it is me who decides when he will be out and if so. When I want I can just grab him and feast on him and he knows he can not get away. It's just so cozy simply, sensually so it whistles on it, do you understad? Can you believe that I need to challenge you to try to create just such a balance, the balance I need and want? Though I do not know how it will go, it could go wrong also, from my perspective seen ... but what if I win, would not it be really exciting ... right? "

Frederick jumped up. Not so much for her blunt wording that because she bit him in the ear simultaneously. Melinda asked for forgiveness but he could see her smile that she did not mean it.
"Exciting ...?", He felt at her words.

"Yes, really exciting to see how it ends, don't you see? ... If you dare? If you want to? But beware, if I would be the strongest of the two of us, I can do whatever I want with you if I wanted to, and I guess I would like to do that. Though you need not worry, I will be quite nice in that case ... I think so anyway. The most important thing in that case is that you know that I could take you at any time, and you are unable to stop me. "

Fredrik looked up at her. She looked very feminine and yet she talked about how she wanted to dominate him physicly. Her confidence and frankness both scared and attracted him.
"You mean that we should wrestle about who is the strongest and you want me to think it is a good idea and that it's okay if you win?" Summed Frederik challenge of thoughtful skepticism.
"Exactly!" Said Melinda enthusiastically, "But we should not wrestle, that's not the way it goes. Well, I really love to wrestle anytime, I like that, but it is not so this showdown goes ... it's a showdown over who is strongest person, in different physical aspects. "

Frederick was again surprised by her bluntness. Her unpredictability teased him but it was obviously her meaning also. It was her way, he had begun to get used to it.

"Okay, a showdown to see which of us is stronger? OK, I accept your challange ... and I'm prepared that it may be you who is the stronger of the two of us. But ... have you thought about that I'm as big as you, and about as heavy as you, and I am guy and even though I'm not super strong so I'm not really weak either. I'm probably stronger than you. Have you thought about that? "

"Oh yes," she replied quickly, "I've thought about that ever since you step through the door yesterday. But you should watch a little more carefully yourself, for I am actually a little taller than you, and when it comes to weight, you should not be so sure that you are as heavy as me, but we don't need to talk about that now, this will be fun, you'll see. Do not forget either, that I really REALLY wants to win, and i am perhaps more stubborn than you ever could think ... im super-subborn even, because I love the idea of winning over you, while you are more thinking about not losing against me ...
Isn't it so? So watch out, honey. I really want to win this now. "

He looked a little closer at her and it struck him that she was quite large and solid built. She was very attractive, with an angel face and long blonde hair. She was possibly right in saying that she was a little taller than him ... she was furthermore pretty broad across the shoulders, and had a steadily built ... Certainly helped the thick sweater to make her richer but still ... and long smooth legs and not too small hands, though her wrists were relatively narrow, as his size roughly. His wrists was pretty narrow for a guy ... so her wrists was perhaps not so narrow anyway, compared to his, anyways.

"But wait a moment ..." he interrupted himself out of his thoughts, "What kind of different ways of testing strenght?.. and when?"

Melinda came quickly to his feet: "Now, of course!" She said, "Come, I'll show you where and what we should do, and do not worry, i'll tell you absolutely everything you need to know."

She took him by the hand and together they left the campfire and the others. Melinda knew where she was going, led him without hesitation in the gloom, between the trees, away from the fire and the other guests.

They had gone a few hundred meters approximately when the forest opened and they came to a grassy glade that looked as if it was just waiting for someone to come and visit. It was still relatively bright and the moon was nearly full and the soft glow lit up, cozy and homely. Melinda made a sweeping motion with his hand. Frederick knew this was the place for their challange.
-----------

Part two will be posted soon.
All feedback is welcome.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: