View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-20, 23:36
Points: 6,789, Level: 35 Points: 6,789, Level: 35 Points: 6,789, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes that's an excellent idea! That would filter out a lot of timewasters if they can't hide in anonymity. Maybe not implemented at the state level but imagine if say Sessiongirls website started charging a small fee to use and that money was used to fund girls expenses if they sign an exclusivity contract or something. There's a dedicated force out there to help the women out and make the most of it, And in return prices are moderated and the quality of the scene goes up!, This is more like it cheers London. I don't want to seem like I have all the answers, I don't. I'm hoping others might have the missing pieces. I'm certainly doing more than calling everyone an idiot though. And its telling that some people shout fake news at those they disagree with. Who else does that?🎃
Oh gosh - I was actually being sarcastic in response to your:

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think a good solution is some kind of real oversight. I look at the marijuana industry in America as an example. Its a luxury, and in a lot of places its an under the table business, no actual regulations. You can make great deals with great dealers, but you're also likely to get ripped off. And yeah the market is still supply and demand, but when dealers raise prices you don't see a bunch of scrub boys running to defend them, we move on or negotiate. Its a little wild west. But in states with dispensaries, and governing bodies the quality is great across the board and measures are taken to ensure that everyone gets what the want on the supply and demand side.
I don't think regulation is a practical solution which would ever work.

However you do sort of get what you might consider some standardisation with an established house like Submission Room in London which has 30 wrestlers "on their books" - one is POA and of the remaining 29:

150 - 9
175 - 4
180 - 3
185 - 1
200 - 10
250 - 2

Mean - 182
Median - 180
Mode - 200

I don't know what the market is like in America, but dare I say that if any wrestlers are charging $700 per hour they are in the minority and perhaps offering something very niche.

The bottom line, though, is that it's not about "white knighting" or "givng your wallet away" - of course I would love to wrestle the most beautiful, fit, strong and technical wrestler for 100 per hour but the reality is that I won't be able to.

There is a reason that 29 session wrestlers choose to charge six different rates for what, essentially, is the same service.

Ultimately it would be daft NOT to charge the optimum rate - note I didn't say highest - the optimum rate to give the wrestler what she wants in terms of revenue vs time spent wrestling (assuming she wants to maximise the former and minimise the latter)

If people think they can manipulate the market by witholding demand then go for it. But as soon as prices drop, more customers will start buying, and prices will go up again.

There's no getting away from it, it's supply and demand, and as customers we 'pays our money and takes our choice.'

I will add one more thing - the typical price of a personal trainer in London is about 80-100 per hour and I don't hear people saying that's outrageous. Paying 150 - 200 per hour for a sweaty all body work out with a hot and fit woman (assuming you're not one of those people who just want to be sat on and told they are a naughty little boy) then I don't think that's bad value for money...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post: