View Single Post
Old 10-Apr-21, 13:39
Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scissored To Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmeinReal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi thanks for sharing and I am pretty new to this forum.

I have been feeling ashamed about this fetish of enjoying the presense of a strong woman. No idea why, but it only happens in sex, not really in real life.

YOu mentioned that many women are into this, really? coz most girls I met just want to have a strong man, and def. not submissive man.
Never feel ashamed of something you cant change. Pedophiles do not choose their sexual attraction for children, yet they are defnitely responsible for their actions. The same goes for you. Luckily, our fetish doesnt come with the same ethical and legislative issues pedophilia comes with - so its completely okay to explore this area. Also, just because you experience those fantasies, doesnt mean a "normal" relationship with a "normal" girl is out of reach for you. I have been with and had sex with many girls that didnt press those buttons, and it still was amazing.

Now to the other part:
I am not a submissive man in my day to day life and you are kinda right: Generally, women like a strong protector - but thats way to reductionistic to explain a complex phenomenon like attraction. I have been very active in the pickup scene for the last 10 years - So i had my fair share of sexual experiences with a variety of women. I am not the physically strongest man with the most alpha qualities or some overdominant behaviour - in reality I am a clowny dork who takes care of himself, is good at socializing, very confident and quite funny.

I dont fit in the typical category the stereotypical womanizer , but I propably had more sexual experiences than 99% of all men ever lived. Now let me tell you this: From my experience, a lot of women are at least completely okay with this dominating her man from time to time. Maybe not from the first date on, maybe you need to make them comfortable - but you would be astouned how open minded girls can be.

Now, then there are gems - like my ex-girlfriend, who was a powerlifter and BJJ enthusiast AND was into femdom. Those are rare - but thats a lot of fun.

All in all I can say that you have a lot of playing room in this - in my experience a lot depends on your vibe/persoanltiy. Its a bit abstract, but I hope this helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flairzington For This Useful Post: